• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Link Figurine Sculpture

D

darthjader11

Holy ****! And I could've done this with my nail polish?!?!

If you have time, you should do other characters! You are really talented, and I wish I had your sculpting skills!

:lol: OK ok! you talked me into it! Next- Toon Link! possibly the Four Sword :) Maybe I'll do a series of all the different Links.. :hmm: ooo Fierce Deity! :xd: THAT would be cool..

D

darthjader11

Toon Link Figurine Sculpture

Well, by popular demand, you all convinced me to make more characters (see the Link Sculpture Figurine thread). I'm going to do a series of different Links from different games. This one is from Four Sword and I plan to make the other colors as well. I started this Wednesday and finished today (Friday). I made him with sculpey clay and acrylic/nail paints. He's about 5" tall. I know the head isn't quite as giant/chibi-proportioned as Toon Link usually is, but he'd be too top heavy if I'd have made it any larger. Enjoy! And feel free to make requests on which Link I should make next (besides blue, red and purple :)).
011.jpg007.jpg010.jpg014.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Whuh! How talented you are! ....I will totally buy something from you...

As for which Link to make next, how about a retro Link? :>

(I also merged your two threads. No need for a separate one for each sculpture. :> )

D

darthjader11

Whuh! How talented you are! ....I will totally buy something from you...

As for which Link to make next, how about a retro Link? :>

(I also merged your two threads. No need for a separate one for each sculpture. :> )

Sure thing! I sort of have a commission business, so if you want something just message me the details. Here's the official fb page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Frogster-Productions/132145036827947?ref=ts
I wonder how I'd make retro Link... lol I'd prolly do it based on the artwork and not the actual game. :xd:

D

darthjader11

Violet Link from Four Sword!

Here he is! I'm going to give the Four Sword Links different personalities. Purple is the smart, dry and sarcastic one, red is aggressive and blue is happy and innocent. It's sort of based on the FS manga books, but blue and red are opposite (which didn't make much sense to me, but oh well). He's 4 & 5/8" tall. I really like how the face turned out! :right:
<3
003.jpg007.jpg005.jpg008.jpg004.jpg
pencil.png

D

darthjader11

BLUE Link is here!

He's done! one more to go for the FOUR SWORD! :sword::sword::sword::sword:
010.jpg005.jpg006.jpg004.jpg003.jpg

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Multicolred Links = WIN!
I admire the time you've put into these projects and I'm jealous of your painting skills, something I don't don't have much expirience with. Keep it up!

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Wow, my artistic ability would probably be in the lowest .1 percentile, but you make me want to learn how to sculpt. :xd: Good job!

D

darthjader11

Multicolred Links = WIN!
I admire the time you've put into these projects and I'm jealous of your painting skills, something I don't don't have much expirience with. Keep it up!

To be honest, I don't have much experience with painting either! I'm learning a lot as I go, though! :)

Z

Zelda567

Wow!This is so amazing!I wish i had your sculpting skills!And all colors of the FS?WOW!

D

darthjader11

They're all done!!

011.jpg010.jpg008.jpg009.jpg

I ran out of Sculpey and couldn't do Red, so I finally got some more and finished the Four Swords set! HUZZAH! :D Eventually I'll glue them all to a board or something and get a glass display case for them.
Keep an eye out for DARK LINK! I'm doing that one next :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom