• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Link Figurine Sculpture

Z

Zelda567

Wow!Just amazing!I would also not have the patience for this.

H

HyruleSymphony

Oh my gosh! That is brilliant! I love how detailed you are in the Hylian Shield. Great job!

D

darthjader11

Delay

Hello errbody! I started on Dark Link and then..... I GOT TENDINITIS!!! YAYY! :cry: no but really, I can't really work a lot on it, so it'll prolly be a good bit before it's done :( I've got all these other projects that have piled up since it's started hurting.. :S
SO ANYHOO just letting you know.. Dark Link shall appear in all his shadowy glory... EVENTUALLY!

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I sculpted an LoZ rupee out of Sculpey Clay on I painted to make look all different kinds of rupees put into one. Although I never took a picture of but wear it as necklace to school everyday along with 2 necklaces 1 has the Triforce and the other is the Gamestop gift with the ST game case on it.

And if ur someone who goes to the school as me you probably have seen me in the halls because I wear these necklace practically everyday.

D

darthjader11

I sculpted an LoZ rupee out of Sculpey Clay on I painted to make look all different kinds of rupees put into one. Although I never took a picture of but wear it as necklace to school everyday along with 2 necklaces 1 has the Triforce and the other is the Gamestop gift with the ST game case on it.

And if ur someone who goes to the school as me you probably have seen me in the halls because I wear these necklace practically everyday.

I made some sculpey rupees for my Link cosplay :) I painted over them with clear nail polish so they'd look more jewel-y. I have a little rupee shaped ocarina that I wear as a necklace sometimes.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Wow, that's very good! Hey darthjader11, try making Skyward Sword Link eh? That'll be something.
Sculpture looks great!

D

darthjader11

Wow, that's very good! Hey darthjader11, try making Skyward Sword Link eh? That'll be something.
Sculpture looks great!
Thanks! I already started on Dark Link from TP, but that's been delayed.. (read above post 'Delay') I'll get to SS Link eventually!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom