• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link and Love

onebizarrekai

gay energy
(The first two games really don't have any love there could possibly be besides Link and Zelda)
ALTTP: Zelda, obviously
LA: (never played this game)
OOT: I like him with Saria. Seriously. If she were old enough.
MM: Zelda's really the only one.
OOS: Again, Zelda, because there is no possible way it could be Malon in that game.
OOA: Still Zelda.
FSA: Zelda again.
WW: Tetra!
MC: ZELDA
TP: Midna!
PH: Tetra
ST: Zelda, of course
SS: ZELDA ALL THE WAY! She's so lovable in that game. In fact, she even made me like ZeLink more.

Well, I guess most of them are Zelda and there really aren't any other options.

ZeLink: lol funny hybrid name. If Link's name came first would their hybrid name be.......Linda? haha:lol:

ZeLink: lol funny hybrid name. If Link's name came first would their hybrid name be.......Linda? haha:lol:

For OoT I prefer Malon, or Ruto because that would be very interesting. For Skyward Sword, Zelda of course! ;] And for Twilight Princess, Midna!!! ;]

ArcherPanda

Level 611 Archer
If Saria weren't a Kokiri, I'd say they would've made a good couple.
But I think Zelda and Link and obviously meant for each other, and I don't really see it any other way.

• OoT: Malon
  • WW/PH: Tetra
  • TP: Ilia (beyond obvious)
  • ST: Zelda
  • SS: Probably Zelda
And no way in hell Midna or Zelda in TP.

well the Question is not who should he be with in each game, the question was who would you want link to be with in general from any legend of zelda game. me personally i would like to see link with malon they would make a pretty good couple. :)

I would love to see malon and :) ever since Oot i thought theey were perfect but when i saw :zelda: in skyward sword and the way she interacts with :) i think they are a perfect couple :zelda: + :) = perfect!!!

I can't see Link and Zelda together because of the whole bloodline thing. I mean the whole ponit of the Legend of Zelda is that Link is a descendent of the Hero of Time and Zelda has her Royal Bloodline so it would just be them getting together again and again...which really doesn't make all that much sense.
The only time I see them getting together is in Skyward Sword, because thats where it all starts.
In Ocarina of Time I think Link went for Malon because in Twilight Princess Link has that redish blondeish hair, knows Eponas song, at first the horse is named Epona, and came from that ranch like background.
Minda isn't human and neither is Ruto...so how can that work??
Sara never gets any older but Link does so thats just well...again...creepy.
I would like to see Link with Zelda but I just can't (besides in Skyward Sword) because of the whole them being related to eachother thing. However in Skyward Sword I think they are meant to be, and thats how the whole Bloodline thing starts.

Last edited:
Okay, let me rephrase yet again. If YOU were Link, who would you get with? As in... who is your personal crush in the games pretty much.

Kitkat

Gimme a Break
I wouldn't mind if Link fell in love with me. I like the silent, screaming every now and then, oh, and I love the blanket he wears as a tunic and the white leggings. :love: Really though, Link never shows any interest in any girls he meets. He only looks shocked when they show interest in him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom