• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link’s Fashion Choices

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
In most Zelda games, Link wears his iconic green tunic and elf cap. But in BotW they changed it up. His main outfit was blue instead, and you could also change between many outfits. How do you feel about this? Do you want to keep the green tunic in future games, or would you like to change it up like BotW?

Do you miss the green tunic and cap, or do you like the champions tunic more?
What outfits would you like to add to his collection?
Any other fashion ideas you would like to implement?

I like Link's new look in BotW, it's nice to see him rocking a new style. He suits the blue and I loved his long hair.

I don't miss the tunic as much as I thought I would, I don't know what that says about me as a Zelda fan, maybe I can accept change.

Though I have all of the amiibo which give you tunics from other games so I can wear them if I want. Sometimes I do but mostly I'm rocking the Champion's tunic because it's cool.

I would have liked a pirate themed suit for Link, it was weird we didn't have one after WW and PH and Lurelin looking like Outset.

I'd like some smaller attachments too. Like gloves and eyepatches and fun little things like that.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I loved the change-up for Link's look in BotW. For the longest time, I have disliked the elf cap part of his outfit and wished it was gone. BotW did that, created something brand new, and it looks awesome.

Of course, the classic green tunic is there for those who want it, but I love how Nintendo wasn't afraid to make BotW stand out as a new type of Zelda game in every respect, including Link's appearance.

I can't really think of any other outfits that would be good to add to the next game, but I loved the Sheikah outfit, the Desert Voe outift, and the Zora Armor (Mipha <3). I'd like to see them return in BotW2 if possible along with the amiibo and DLC outfits from the first game.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I hate the blue tunic. It looks like a T-shirt, not something a fantasy swordsman would wear.

that being said I’m perfectly fine with having other outfits to chose from, as long as the classic green tunic is available from the start. The engineers uniform is one of my favorite unlockables in the series, and I would love to see it return.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I like the champion's tunic but as soon as I had the twilight set I changed to the classic green look. I'm just too use to green

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
His look in BotW is aesthetic perfection.

I like the greet tunic too, but in future games I think it should be a standard to be able to change his look.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
I liked being able to change, and I didn’t mind the blue shirt. I do always want the green tunic to be an option, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom