• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Linear Timeline Theory

Subzerostupid

Subzerostupid
Firstly, very sorry i havent replied until now; ive been a little bogged down, but anyway...

According to HH, when Link came back from the future with the ToC, something caused the Triforce to split and have the ToP go to Ganon.
Yes, i remember now, thank you.

Okay, all I have to say is that it would make sense if Link's Awakening came after both of the Oracle games. Think about it. After both Oracle games end, you see Link leaving off in a boat, which is where Link's Awakening starts off at. Link's Awakening really has no effect on the timeline at all. All that happens is: The Wind Fish is "captured" by the Nightmare and through his mystical powers, summons Link and by summons I mean causes a thunderstorm to occur and then causes Link to fall into a deep slumber atop the ruins of his ship. Link is sent into the Wind Fish's nightmare and has to rescue the Wind Fish to get out of the dream. Link vanquishes the Wind Fish's nightmare and frees the Wind Fish which then causes Link to wake up from his dream and seeing Marin was just an illusion. It sorta makes sense if you think about it hard enough.
Yes, i am aware of this, but we're not quite on OoX/LA yet.

Am i to take this as no-one having a problem with MC-FS/FSA-OoT?
Could someone please notify me of the significance of the triforce in FSA?
Thank you.

If no problems come up, i'll move onto a different game in a few days.

Subzerostupid

Subzerostupid
Okay, so far, there is:

SS-MC-FS/FSA-OoT/MM-WW/PH-ST

i'll still take problems with FS/FSA because i realise some people may not have realised i was posting again after so long, but i'm going to move onto LttP-OoX/LA-LoZ/AoL

The master sword starts and ends in the lost woods (Magic sword in LoZ/AoL is not the MS)
the triforce starts and ends whole and in the sacred realm as it flies off to SR after wish useage (AoL)
ganon could be a new one, as it doesn't mention that ganon has to be trapped by the seven OoT sages, just seven sages in general (LttP manual). This ganon is then killed in LoZ.

If this is placed before OoT, MS is in the sacred grove, as the ending of SS shows, but after so long, the temple of Hylia is gone. At some point after AoL, the hylians could build a new temple (ToT), setting the MS up for OoT.
The 1st ganon (FSA) is in the 4S, so perhaps demise's curse doesn't register his existence, allowing for two ganons in one time. The 2nd ganon (LttP, OoX, LoZ) dies, so the 3rd ganon from OoT can be new (as the story suggests).
3-Force is whole in the SR between AoL-OoT.

Please let me know any issues with either this placement or FS/FSA and what happens with the 3-force in FSA

I won't post again until someone else does, so that i know someone has looked at it and checked for cracks.
Thank you for your patience :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom