• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Linear Timeline Theory

Subzerostupid

Subzerostupid
I HAVE SUBMITTED A NEW TIMELINE UNCONNECTED TO THIS ONE, SO THIS POST IS NULL. PLEASE READ POST #25 BEFORE POSTING, THANK YOU Feel free to read the previous posts if you want.
Original post:
Before I outline my timeline, I have to make one point very clear: THIS THREAD SHOULD NOT INCLUDE ANY MENTION OF THE OFFICIAL TIMELINE. I understand that a linear timeline is against the developer quotes and against the official timeline, but I am doing this for fun and mention of the official timeline can lead to argument and flaming too easily. Because of this, I would be grateful if no-one would talk about the official timeline in this thread.

Secondly, please read my latest post and possibly any after it before posting, or you may just repeat what others have already said.

my timeline: SS-(1st ganon born)-LoZ(1st ganon dies)/AoL-MC-OoT(2nd ganon)/MM-(3rd ganon born)-TP(3rd ganon dies)-LttP-OoX(2nd ganon)/LA-WW(2nd ganon dies)/PH(ST happens anytime after now in new hyrule)-flood recedes-FS/FSA(4th ganon)

There are two main problems with this timeline:
first, twinrova appears in both OoT and OoX, but dies in both. To solve this I believe that twinrova goes through a natural resurrection, as suggested by their dying quote in OoT - I'll come back to haunt you. Either this, or, as twinrova does not explode into dust like the other bosses, but rather floats off, perhaps they return as their halo-bearing spirit-like selves from their final OoT moments.
Second, the 3rd ganondorf is born before 2nd ganon dies. In solution to this, I suggest that demise's curse did not register in other realms, so while 2nd ganon is trapped in the sacred realm after OoT, demise's curse recognises that there is no ganon in the light world, so 3rd ganon is born to replace the 2nd.

If anyone has better solutions to the problems mentioned above, please post them. Also, if you notice any other issues with the timeline, please post as well.

Just to ensure no-one forgets, as I said above, there is to be no mention of the official timeline. Thank you.

Last edited:

Satsy

~~SaturnStorm
I do have a question regarding the Ganondorfs: Why do you believe in a multiple Ganon theory, and do you have any means of supporting your theory from what can be found in-game?

Other than that, there are a few things that should probably be considered when coming up with timelines. I usually only go with the 3, which is simple but still very important: The state of Ganon, the state of the Triforce, and the stage of the Master Sword and its presence. If any of this doesn't add up, the theory doesn't work.

And so to continue I'll go into the one element: The Triforce.

During LoZ and AoL, the Triforce was separated, and outside of the Sacred Realm. Before that, it was complete and in the Sacred realm, and afterwards in OoT (as its presence isn't noted in MC), it is again in the Sacred Realm before splitting once more, during the game, after Link pulls the Triforce. How did it go from outside to inside?

This same problem is offered with TP to LttP, and then leading into Wind Waker. Separate, together, separate till the end. When you add the disjointed nature of the Triforce in this theory with the various Ganon(dorf)s, and even the Master Sword (which was laid to rest in LttP most certainly), it just comes out a huge mess. And I'm not even gonna touch on the Four Sword games in the New Hyrule.

So for the 3 big plot devices (Ganon, the Triforce, the Master Sword), do you have anything to support how these elements would have come to wind up the way they do, using in-game evidence? Bear in mind even if you are just looking at the games a lot is stacked against the theory right now.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
We don't even need to bring up the official timeline to disprove any linear timeline. Aonuma confirmed it upon TP's release.

Nintendo Dream: When does Twilight Princess take place?

Eiji Aonuma: In the world of Ocarina of Time, a hundred and something years later.

Nintendo Dream: And the Wind Waker?

Eiji Aonuma: The Wind Waker is parallel. In Ocarina of Time, Link flew seven years in time, he beat Ganon and went back to being a kid, remember? Twilight Princess takes place in the world of Ocarina of Time, a hundred and something years after the peace returned to kid Link's time. In the last scene of Ocarina of Time, kids Link and Zelda have a little talk, and as a consequence of that talk, their relationship with Ganon takes a whole new direction. In the middle of this game [Twilight Princess], there's a scene showing Ganon's execution. It was decided that Ganon be executed because he'd do something outrageous if they left him be. That scene takes place several years after Ocarina of Time. Ganon was sent to another world and now he wants to obtain the power...

Two things that are parallel run side-by-side and never touch each other. In saying that, Aonuma confirmed a split timeline and that the two separate times cannot meet.

Subzerostupid

Subzerostupid
I do have a question regarding the Ganondorfs: Why do you believe in a multiple Ganon theory, and do you have any means of supporting your theory from what can be found in-game?
He dies in TP, WW, and LoZ. Therefore, there are at least three.

Other than that, there are a few things that should probably be considered when coming up with timelines. I usually only go with the 3, which is simple but still very important: The state of Ganon, the state of the Triforce, and the stage of the Master Sword and its presence. If any of this doesn't add up, the theory doesn't work.
i have considered the MS thing, its just that i explained it in my last thread. I had a complete mental lapse when i wrote this and didn't add any more explanaition, sorry. I'll write up a larger post explaining hopefully everything.
I never realised the triforce state mattered all that much, but i've heard about it a lot recently. I'll look into it and put it up against my timeline.

And so to continue I'll go into the one element: The Triforce.

During LoZ and AoL, the Triforce was separated, and outside of the Sacred Realm. Before that, it was complete and in the Sacred realm, and afterwards in OoT (as its presence isn't noted in MC), it is again in the Sacred Realm before splitting once more, during the game, after Link pulls the Triforce. How did it go from outside to inside?
correct me if i'm wrong, but link wished to wake Zelda I at the end of AoL. I'm pretty sure that once the triforce's wish is used up, it returns to the sacred realm, whole again.

This same problem is offered with TP to LttP, and then leading into Wind Waker. Separate, together, separate till the end. When you add the disjointed nature of the Triforce in this theory with the various Ganon(dorf)s, and even the Master Sword (which was laid to rest in LttP most certainly), it just comes out a huge mess.
okay, i'm definitely looking into the triforce thing now.

And I'm not even gonna touch on the Four Sword games in the New Hyrule.
sorry, this is completely my fault. What i intend with FS/FSA is that they happen in old hyrule, but after the flood recedes, sorry for the confusion.

So for the 3 big plot devices (Ganon, the Triforce, the Master Sword), do you have anything to support how these elements would have come to wind up the way they do, using in-game evidence? Bear in mind even if you are just looking at the games a lot is stacked against the theory right now.
This is why i've put the timeline here, i know there are faults. If you have any suggestions, they would be very welcome. Thank you for your post. :)

I don't even really understand your tiemline. I would jsut like to that other plot elements should be considered, such as the Master Sword, other sword incarnations, and the Triforce.
As i said above, the MS has been considered, i just neglected to put it in (stupid of me). The triforce i am going to look into.
For clarity, Magic sword=/=MS=/=4S, well MS could = Magic sword, but there's no need to prove either way, other than the fact that you randomly find it in the graveyard in LoZ.
Also as above, I'm going to post a long post about how i think everything fits together so far, but i can't right now as i have work to do. Thank you for your post. :)

We don't even need to bring up the official timeline to disprove any linear timeline. Aonuma confirmed it upon TP's release.

Two things that are parallel run side-by-side and never touch each other. In saying that, Aonuma confirmed a split timeline and that the two separate times cannot meet.

I know the timeline is strictly "supposed" to be split, but as i said in my first post, i am going against developer quotes. They are not in-game evidence and so i feel iu do not necessarily need to take them into consideration. Please keep in mind i am trying to make a linear timeline, not just A timeline. I fully understand why the timeline should be split at OoT with CT/AT, but i have chosen not to split mine. I hope you don't think of me as rude, but In any future post, please think as if the timeline is definitely linear, despite what has been officially released thank you for your post. :)

Hopefully i'll have my long post ready for after school tomorrow (probably ~5/6 o'clock english time). Unitl then, anone with sugestions or if you've noticed holes in my timeline, please post; thank you.:D

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I notice quite a few issues with your timeline. I shall not say why of course for most, but know that it is incorrect. Aounuma confirmed a split when TP came out also.

Subzerostupid

Subzerostupid
I notice quite a few issues with your timeline. I shall not say why of course for most, but know that it is incorrect. Aounuma confirmed a split when TP came out also.

From my first post:

THIS THREAD SHOULD NOT INCLUDE ANY MENTION OF THE OFFICIAL TIMELINE. I understand that a linear timeline is against the developer quotes and against the official timeline, but I am doing this for fun
I'm eternally, deeply sorry if this seems rude, it's not supposed to be, but why did you even post?

Satsy

~~SaturnStorm
I wouldn't worry, you'll probably get a lot of that. The game developer interviews carry a lot of weight since they designed the games, and with the inclusion of an official timeline it only strengthens their words. I mean at the moment very few quotes don't match up with what the timeline has shown us, so it all holds up on those grounds. Since people are adjusting to the official supplements, it'll be the go-to response for many. Also be aware not everyone will read previous responses or will have skimmed the OP so there'll be repeat answers, too. ;)

Anyway regarding after Spirit Tracks...

I've never really gotten the mentality behind "The water recedes, Old Hyrule returns". Hyrule was washed away. On the King's wish on the Triforce, Hyrule was to be lost, and it was up to Tetra/Zelda to establish a new land. She chose the Locomos' land, and she called it Hyrule as well. That, I'm afraid, is now Hyrule. Whether or not the water recedes there won't be any going back to Old Hyrule since there's nothing there to establish it now. The monarchy has a Hyrule. It has a population and legends. It even has the hero. What would be the point in, many centuries down the line, everyone suddenly up and goes "Oop, water's gone let's go back to the probably uninhabitable wasteland again!"

It just doesn't make sense. There isn't anything to pull Old Hyrule back, and no reason for New Hyrule to be so easily replaced with the old one again.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
I've never really gotten the mentality behind "The water recedes, Old Hyrule returns". Hyrule was washed away. On the King's wish on the Triforce, Hyrule was to be lost, and it was up to Tetra/Zelda to establish a new land. She chose the Locomos' land, and she called it Hyrule as well. That, I'm afraid, is now Hyrule. Whether or not the water recedes there won't be any going back to Old Hyrule since there's nothing there to establish it now. The monarchy has a Hyrule. It has a population and legends. It even has the hero. What would be the point in, many centuries down the line, everyone suddenly up and goes "Oop, water's gone let's go back to the probably uninhabitable wasteland again!"

It just doesn't make sense. There isn't anything to pull Old Hyrule back, and no reason for New Hyrule to be so easily replaced with the old one again.
You're right, old Hyrule can't return. After all, Daphnes wished for it to be erased. The theory is that the Great Sea eventually becomes suitable (through GDT's success and perhaps some water recession) to create another new Hyrule. What's the point, you ask? What's the point of splitting the timeline? To make room for more games.

Satsy

~~SaturnStorm
Locke: Problem with that is a) we haven't exactly explored much in this New Hyrule for that to be worth mulling over yet, and b) in regards to the linear theory here it isn't really adding anything if all you're doing is putting back villains, legends and landmarks already established in the old Hyrule already. Point b would cheapen point a to nothing.

Subzerostupid

Subzerostupid
I wouldn't worry, you'll probably get a lot of that. The game developer interviews carry a lot of weight since they designed the games, and with the inclusion of an official timeline it only strengthens their words. I mean at the moment very few quotes don't match up with what the timeline has shown us, so it all holds up on those grounds. Since people are adjusting to the official supplements, it'll be the go-to response for many. Also be aware not everyone will read previous responses or will have skimmed the OP so there'll be repeat answers, too. ;)
Iknow, but i'm hoping everyone will read the giant bold print in my first post. :)
Anyway regarding after Spirit Tracks...

I meant that there might be a surviving colony that stayed around after the flood and this could lead to the events of FS/FSA. I haven't played Wind Waker, so i didn't know the exact wish that the king used the triforce for. Now that i do, i'll look back over it and hopefully iron this little bump out.
Thank you for the post :)

What's the point, you ask? What's the point of splitting the timeline? To make room for more games.
Sorry, is this question for me? if it is, i know why the timeline splits and agree that it does create more room for new games. I just don't like time splitting, it's a personal thing. ;)
Thanks for the post :)

Timeline in full
Right, like i promised yesterday, i'm typing up my timeline theory as fully as possible. Please bear in mind that when i wrote this, i didn't know the hyrule king's exact wish in WW, so in my timeline, i thought the flood could recede.

SS- every zelda fan knows this goes first; shows the origin of the master sword etc., etc..
MC- i've now put this before LoZ/AoL because it shows the origin of the cap, which is why it also went before OoT las time; i just forgot when i last moved LoZ/AoL

LoZ/AoL- share the same link, so go one after the other. Due to the extreme lack of backstory in these two games, there isn't a lot to oppose any placement in the timeline. The main point of history mentioned in LoZ/AoL is that of Zelda I, the princess link wakes at the end of AoL, and the prince who waned the whole triforce. Due to there being (to my knowledge) no mention of this in any other game, i don't see a problem with placing them here, which keeps it out of the way from post-OoT, when it gets more confusing.

OoT/MM- same link, so after direct sequels. I won't talk much about its placement, because with pretty much everything else, i write that it either goes before or after OoT.

This is where the timeline gets confusing, as a lot needs to still be fitted in and the flood really messed with my previous timelines, so i'll try to keep it simple, but it may get a bit confusing.

TP- comes after OoT because of several small links (pardon the pun): inc. picture of OoT fishing game guy in fishing game shack, similar landscape, possible connection between large mirror in spirit temple and mirror of twilight.
Comes before WW because Zoras evolve into other species (can't remember the name, >.<) and master sword would otherwise have to go from ganon's head to the sacred grounds.
Comes before LttP because it involves the triforce, which is left at the top of the pyramid afte LttP and is there at the beginning of OoX, which leads to the flood.

Ganon's execution:
As explained in the TP cutscene, Ganon recieved the ToP as a "gift" from the goddesses in some sort of "divine prank". I reckon the sages just underestimated ganon and he actually got the ToP from the sacred realm before they realised (Zelda Wiki-Ganon Conflicts). The remaining two parts had to wait for zelda and link to come along because there was no-one that suited the Triforce qualities well enough at the time. If someone has a better theory, let me know please.

LttP-OoX/LA- Intro in WW says ganon returned, but the hero of time wasn't there to stop him. This doesn't mean another link can't come into play, namely LttP link. This leads into OoX, which starts with link going to the sacred realm and touching the triforce which takes him to Labrynna/the other one (:S). This goes straight to LA, after the flood. the flood goes to WW.

WW/PH-ST- Leads on from OoX flood. The master sword after this as it is embedded in ganon's head. PH is a direct sequel and ST is after it in new hyrule after ~100 years. This is an open end for more games in new hyrule.

After PH, the flood recedes allowing some surviving colonies that remained near old hyrule to repopulate it. This leads to:
FS/FSA- with no connection to any game but MC, they can fit anywhere after it without much opposition. I didn't want to put it between OoT and LttP because that time would soon get very cramped and confusing. In FSA, it gives details of ganon's origins, so it is not a previous ganon. This fits as G1, 2 and 3 are all dead (LoZ, TP, WW chronologically; LoZ, WW, TP in order of ganons), so we are due another ganon.

This should clear up why i placed certain games where they are, but if there's anything i missed or any faults you can see, other than the only-recently-brought-to-my-attention WW king's wish criteria, please let me know. Also post if you have a better ganon/ToP/divine prank theory, thanks.

Onto the Master Sword:
In the end of SS, it is in the sealed temple, which many believe to become the temple of time and time pedestal. In OoT, link finds it in the temple of time, where it was left. at the end, he places it back in the temple of time.
After the temple of time crumbles, the master sword is found at its old site in TP. At the end it is placed back in the old woods, where LttP link finds it and replaces it after LttP.
WW. I haven't played this, so i had to do a little research on this. It is found on the pedestal of time according to Zelda Wiki, which fits with LttP, but in Hyrule castle. The master sword is never left in hyrule castle, so whatever game you place before WW, this error occurs. I'm thinking they either moved the pedestal of time into hyrule castle, because they decided it was unsafe left in the lost woods, or the built a new hyrule castle around it, the former being much more likely. If i am mistaken in this, please post.
The master sword is never used afterwards

Triforce state: please note that when i made my timeline, i wasn't keeping this in mind, so this will likely be where my timeline falls apart.
SS: ends whole
Pre-LoZ: royal family rule with the triforce. Thinking they split it and keep its separate pieces safe with various family members.
LoZ/AoL: ends whole and Link uses it to wish for Zelda I to wake. This means the triforce goes back to the sacred realm as its wish was used up.
OoT: from sacred realm, it splits when ganon touches it and ends split
MM: sort of irrelevant, but link has the ToC
All right, this is where the plot holes start appearing.
In TP, it starts and ends split, but my explanation of ganon's execution means it ultimately starts whole. Also, it doesn't fit with:
LttP: starts and ends whole
OoX: stays whole throughout in sacred realm
WW: i haven't played this, so i don't know how the triforce starts out, but i know it ends whole and its wish is used, so it goes back to the sacred realm.
Haven't played FSA either, but i don't think the triforce is involved in it. If i'm wrong, please tell me.

A possible solution to the TP-LttP triforce issue is that once all three carriers die, maybe it goes back to the sacred realm, whole again. If anyone has a better theory, post it please.

To recap: if anyone finds holes in my timeline, other than the triforce thing, please point them out.
If anyone finds a better theory to Ganon's TP, ToP, divine prank thing, let me know.
If anyone knows or has an idea on what happens if all three carriers of the triforce die (e.g. old age), let me know.
If anyone can think of a way to explain the triforce thing between OoT-TP-LttP, please tell me.
Can someone let me know how the triforce starts out in WW, please.
If anyone can better place FS/FSA, considering the flood in old hyrule should technically never recede, please tell me.

I will be looking into these issues as much as i can around my schoolwork and revision, but i would be grateful if anyone has an idea. Thank you :)

If anyone finds a better theory to Ganon's TP, ToP, divine prank thing, let me know.
If anyone can think of a way to explain the triforce thing between OoT-TP-LttP, please tell me.

In WW the ToC is hidden in 8 treasur chests under the sea, the ToP is with Ganon, the ToW with Tetra=Zelda

about the OoT-TP-LttP-WW-Problem.

The ToP should remain with Ganon (2.0) the whole time. But I think I have an thoery that you could include in yours. In LttP Ganon creats a bunshin, a copy of himself (some japanes stuff, i hope someone can explain it better), and sends fake-Ganon to Hyrule to free him. that's Agahnim. What if TP-Ganon was a bunshin too? OoT-Ganon, still trapped in the Sacred Realm could have send TP-Ganon, his bunshin to Hyrule to free him. He probably gave him the ToP. Link and Zelda in TP-could have had their pices from their ancestors from OoT. after TP Ganon dies and the ToP probably goes back to the SR, where it could be found by OoT-Ganon. But I'm not sure how the ToC and ToW could end up with Ganon in LttP.

Subzerostupid

Subzerostupid
In WW the ToC is hidden in 8 treasur chests under the sea, the ToP is with Ganon, the ToW with Tetra=Zelda

about the OoT-TP-LttP-WW-Problem.

The ToP should remain with Ganon (2.0) the whole time. But I think I have an thoery that you could include in yours. In LttP Ganon creats a bunshin, a copy of himself (some japanes stuff, i hope someone can explain it better), and sends fake-Ganon to Hyrule to free him. that's Agahnim. What if TP-Ganon was a bunshin too? OoT-Ganon, still trapped in the Sacred Realm could have send TP-Ganon, his bunshin to Hyrule to free him. He probably gave him the ToP. Link and Zelda in TP-could have had their pices from their ancestors from OoT. after TP Ganon dies and the ToP probably goes back to the SR, where it could be found by OoT-Ganon. But I'm not sure how the ToC and ToW could end up with Ganon in LttP.
. .
O
GENIUS! This is fantastic! I love it! Aghanim was able to get out of the sacred realm, so a bunshin ganon could too. Also, thanks for the info on the WW triforce. If anyone has a solution to the other problems, I'd love to hear them. Thank you, SO much TheGermanLegend, for your post! :D

Didn't read that you said about the developer quotes.

Thats fine, I didn't put the dev. quotes bit in bold until your post was already up.:yes:

Last edited:

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Sorry, is this question for me? if it is, i know why the timeline splits and agree that it does create more room for new games. I just don't like time splitting, it's a personal thing. ;)
That question (and answer) was directed at Satsy. Satsy, I don't quite get your counterarguments. For (a), which new Hyrule do you mean? The New Hyrule of ST? If so, what would that have to do with the Great Sea? For (b), I'm not saying that old landmarks returned (I suppose one could argue that Death Mountain and perhaps Kokiri Forest are preserved), but that new ones are established. As I said, old Hyrule was erased. Only the legends live on. Ganon's dead too. The only thing the concept adds at this point is potential for new story elements (or potential placements for existing story elements, as the case may be). Which is the same thing the split timeline adds, just for comparison.

MC- i've now put this before LoZ/AoL because it shows the origin of the cap, which is why it also went before OoT las time; i just forgot when i last moved LoZ/AoL
If you use the cap origin as evidence, then MC must come before SS.

LoZ/AoL- share the same link, so go one after the other. Due to the extreme lack of backstory in these two games, there isn't a lot to oppose any placement in the timeline. The main point of history mentioned in LoZ/AoL is that of Zelda I, the princess link wakes at the end of AoL, and the prince who waned the whole triforce. Due to there being (to my knowledge) no mention of this in any other game, i don't see a problem with placing them here, which keeps it out of the way from post-OoT, when it gets more confusing.
LoZ does have a backstory that you're overlooking: LttP.

SNES-legend-of-zelda-a-link-to-the-past_back.jpg
(The Japanese translation also says something to the effect of LttP taking place long before Link [from LoZ] embarks on his adventure.)

OoT/MM- same link, so after direct sequels. I won't talk much about its placement, because with pretty much everything else, i write that it either goes before or after OoT.
This makes no sense after AoL. Ganon's dead, and the Triforce is in the hands of the Kingdom. (After reading the Triforce section of your post, I see you believe it was sent to the SR after the with in AoL. I'll retract my statement, for now.)

As explained in the TP cutscene, Ganon recieved the ToP as a "gift" from the goddesses in some sort of "divine prank". I reckon the sages just underestimated ganon and he actually got the ToP from the sacred realm before they realised (Zelda Wiki-Ganon Conflicts). The remaining two parts had to wait for zelda and link to come along because there was no-one that suited the Triforce qualities well enough at the time. If someone has a better theory, let me know please.
Not as a "gift". I posted my theory in another thread, about Link coming back in time with the ToC and the other pieces distributing themselves accordingly (this was actually confirmed in the Hyrule Historia, I think).

LttP-OoX/LA- Intro in WW says ganon returned, but the hero of time wasn't there to stop him. This doesn't mean another link can't come into play, namely LttP link. This leads into OoX, which starts with link going to the sacred realm and touching the triforce which takes him to Labrynna/the other one (:S). This goes straight to LA, after the flood. the flood goes to WW.
1. How does Ganon being defeated twice by Link not contradict that he went unchallenged until being sealed by the Gods?
2. Why is there no mention of a flood in OoX/LA? Just because there's water in LA doesn't mean there was a flood. The manual simply states that he was on a journey across the sea, home to Hyrule (which is supposedly still there, not underwater).

WW/PH-ST- Leads on from OoX flood. The master sword after this as it is embedded in ganon's head. PH is a direct sequel and ST is after it in new hyrule after ~100 years. This is an open end for more games in new hyrule.
In addition to the issues with the flood, we have Ganon and the Triforce again. Ganon's dead in OoX, while WW starts off with him escaping the Gods' flood seal. He's also supposedly had the ToP since being defeated by the HoT (in OoT), and the ToC is still scattered in eight pieces across old Hyrule, which happened when the HoT left on his adventure.

The master sword is never left in hyrule castle, so whatever game you place before WW, this error occurs. I'm thinking they either moved the pedestal of time into hyrule castle, because they decided it was unsafe left in the lost woods, or the built a new hyrule castle around it, the former being much more likely. If i am mistaken in this, please post.
It's never placed in the castle, but it is placed in the ToT a lot, which the chamber in WW greatly resembles. (There's another active thread that deals with this discussion.)

OoX: stays whole throughout in sacred realm
Small detail, it's in Hyrule Castle in OoX.

"Never theorize before you have data. Invariably, you end up twisting facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."
— Sherlock Holmes
If the facts don't line up, maybe it's the theory that's wrong...

ToP: Remains with Ganon after he was sealed in the SR, and later in the flood seal.
ToW: Split in two. One passed down through Zelda's descendants (to Tetra), one stayed with Daphnes.
ToC: Split in eight and scattered across Hyrule when the Hero of Time left the AT. The Hero of Winds must retrieve the pieces from the bottom of the ocean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom