• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lindsey Files Ep 1: Pokémon (RP Thread)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Here it is, have fun RPing!

Lindsey:

It was dark, and it felt like... Nowhere? Lindsey had no clue where she was, but suddenly a voice spoke.

"You are in the digital world now, miss Sterling, and you will remain here until you can find yor way out." She heard an evil chucckle, and the voice continued. "Fat chance that is though."

Light came on, she found she was in the middle of a town, with other people. There were also these creatures she recognized. Pokemon?

Clara:

Clara was in the middle of her morning coffee when she recieved an odd letter.

You are to be transported into the digital world in about twenty seconds. There you must do your best to help Lindsey Stirling find her way back to reality. Good luck.

Digital world? Clara had never gotten a more odd letter. Suddenly she felt something inside her change, and then she was teleported somewhere else.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
(( Okay.))

Ian is walking around in Saffron City. He sees two people looking around like they'd never seen a pokemon before.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(It is Sabrina the pychic gym.)
North Fuchsia city but right befor will was was walking about. There is nothing to relly do around. He thought to him swlf as he aproched the gate bulding.

Last edited:

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Jennifer tossed her blue hair over her shoulder. What was she going to do today? Saffron really wasn't her favorite place... "Maybe I should go to Celadon and browse the giant mall," she mused. She stepped toward the middle of the city, checking around for any Officers. She didn't see any near her. Good, that meant no one would mistake her for one of them...

She stared around the city one last time, decided she was going to Celadon, then turned around and bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry!" she cried. "Are you okay?"

((anyone is up for grabs with this interaction, I don't really care who.))

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus walked into Saffron City from the the south. His hometown was Vermillion but he had long since moved. He was coming back from a visit with his family. His parents accepted the fact that he moved out but had been sad to see him go. Of course he had a couple pokemon so he wasn't completely alone, but he often did miss not seeing them every day. He had an internship at Silph Co. and that was his most important thing at the moment.

He decided to get a cup of coffee before walking into work. "Better to be awake," he thought.

Mido

Version 1
"Hah, that's right loser, you lost again!" the trainers jeered. Kyle began to choke up, but managed to shout in a weak yell, "J-just wait! I'll show you all!" He ran away with tears forming in his eyes.

Kyle lived in Saffron City his whole life, and he aspired to be a great Pokemon trainer, but luck wasn't on his side. Kicking a rock down the street, he lets out a heavy sigh, and contines to trudge down the sidewalk with a defeated look on his face.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Jennifer saw a boy walking around, mumbling to himself. Odd. She didn't think anyone was crazy here, but maybe she should check anyway. Striding up to him, she stopped him and asked kindly, "Excuse me sir, but is there a problem? Do you need help finding anything?"

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"No i'm trying to figuer out something. Thank you though. I think I have it."
With that he whent to the department store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom