• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Limited Edition Hyrule Warriors With Link’s Scarf Confirmed For Europe

Fig

The Altruist
After an exciting Nintendo Direct that focused on Hyrule Warriors, kept pouring in for various sections across the globe. However, the folks and fans in Europe took the cake when it was confirmed that there is a Limited Edition version of Hyrule Warriors that comes with Link's scarf!
hyrule-warriors-le-europe-656x369__large.jpg

It's not known if this limited edition of the game will also contain the Triforce Clock or Treasure Chest like the Japanese variant, but it is nice to see the folks in Europe gain something for Hyrule Warriors. It's still possible that Europe may get the two mentioned items above as part of the limited edition, but it's speculation at this point. Hopefully North America gets a limited edition bundle for Hyrule Warriors as well. Only time will tell.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
The scarf is coming to Australia, and it costs $100 with the game; $20 more than the standard edition. This is the Spiny Shell with Mario Kart 8 all over again...

I'll be getting it anyway. I passed on the Spiny Shell figurine, but the scarf I think is more worth the extra money.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
The scarf is coming to Australia, and it costs $100 with the game; $20 more than the standard edition. This is the Spiny Shell with Mario Kart 8 all over again...

I'll be getting it anyway. I passed on the Spiny Shell figurine, but the scarf I think is more worth the extra money.

Yeah, I'll be picking this up too. $100 is quite expensive but I haven't purchased a game at all this year so this won't break the budget. I still have to put down my preorder, better get myself to (EB Games?) soon.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Yeah, I'll be picking this up too. $100 is quite expensive but I haven't purchased a game at all this year so this won't break the budget. I still have to put down my preorder, better get myself to (EB Games?) soon.

Yes, it's at EB Games, I'm not sure if other retailers are stocking it. You can also put your name down for Zelda Monopoly, which costs $80. :dry: Forget that, I'm sticking with my classic SpongeBob SquarePants Monopoly.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
KypfCxl.gif

I really want that scarf. Really really! But I don't want Hyrule Warriors, nor do I want to pay the probably high price people will be selling these individually for... Quite the conundrum. Will think of something, but for now, I WANT THAT SCARF!

Ganondork

goo
any news on what the USA one is coming with?

We currently know that GameStop offers the Ocarina of Time costume set, but the other sets will be distributed among stores. I'm guessing Amazon and Best Buy will get the other sets. Nothing so far on scarves and the chest, though. I'm pretty bothered about that.

I have another question about the EU/Aus limited edition version.

Is the game disc of the standard edition and this scarf limited edition the same?
Why I ask is I have read in places that the game itself is limited edition, not just the outer box and scarf part. I am not sure if I want to pay $20 for a scarf but if the limited edition version has different/extra content on the disc then I'll have to pre-order the limited edition.
Thanks in advance :)

We currently know that GameStop offers the Ocarina of Time costume set, but the other sets will be distributed among stores. I'm guessing Amazon and Best Buy will get the other sets. Nothing so far on scarves and the chest, though. I'm pretty bothered about that.
Gamestop = Ocarina set (as you said.)
Amazon = Twilight Princess Set
Best Buy = Skyward Sword set

That's what I've heard/read so far.
And no word so far if the EU/Aus people will get the different costume sets. We are still waiting on that.

Everyone can register the game on the Nintendo Club for the other Ganon costume. But you have to do it soon after it's released. There is a deadline for this I believe.

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
I really want that scarf. Really really! But I don't want Hyrule Warriors, nor do I want to pay the probably high price people will be selling these individually for... Quite the conundrum. Will think of something, but for now, I WANT THAT SCARF!

My best suggestion for you is to wait for someone to buy the limited edition variant of Hyrule Warriors and auction the item at eBay or Amazon. Considering that this is a collector's item, should you decide to only look for the scarf, expect to pay a fortune for that item. You might as well buy the game to get the scarf and save you the hassle and money. I failed to collect 600 coins at Club Nintendo last year and thus I missed out on the Majora's Mask CD soundtrack. I eventually bought it at eBay for $20, but as of now most copies of the soundtrack are being auctioned from a price range of $30-$100 and this is just for a CD. This scarf will probably be more valuable than a CD for a game that was released 14 years ago. Just letting you know ahead of time.

JB Hi Fi has the collectors Edition for $94 online. So if you want to save a few $$ that might be the way to go. The price might be the same for an instore pre-order there too. Not sure. I only chose EB as it's a lot closer than JB is to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom