• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Like Ghirahim? ;D

you can't not like him. haha! i don't think he's *hot*, but he definitely is fabulous. he's a very nice (and unexpected) character to see produced by nintendo.

1. LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE ;)
Ian is hotter than Ghirahim...

2. Nah, i don't think he's hott. hes FABULOUS and a little "cute" but, not hot.. he's to flamboyant and feminine for me. :)

Haha thanks, the legend of zelda rap got me to play ss in the first place so yeah, its awesome XD

And :P i guess im alone in this. Ill be ******** and pester my friends with my obsession XD

In the beginning he filled my heart with rainbows and skittles. At the end I just wanted to throttle him.

So in other words, a perfect villain. And good looking too. I just worry about where that tongue has been.

Okay, jojo, if youre just going to bother me about ghirahim then gtfo. I can talk all i want about him on here. So if you wanna make fun of me for it then do it at school geez.

He's pretty creepy and definitely weird and especially, when he licks his sword and tries to lick Link. He definitely freaks Link out, but it is hilarious. He's all very fabulous and gets all mad at Link for hurting him

Fig

The Altruist
I'm a guy so you won't see me say that I think Ghirahim is hot, but I do think that he is fabulous! Plus, I love how he responds during battle with his crazy unique combat style. In fact, I see myself as Ghirahim, so that may be the reason why Ghirahim is my favorite character in Skyward Sword, besides Link of course.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I'm a guy sooo no he's not hot... and i don't really see why he'd be hot if you r a girl either seeing as he has awkward white hair, weird skin, a girly voice and massive eyes... he is fabulous though...

W

Wind Scar

Ghirahim is... Odd. I remember when Toby Turner(Tobucus)(YouTube star) was playing he thought that he was a chick XD
I personally think he is just plain funny, being a sword and all! XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom