• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Like Ghirahim? ;D

Haha, this is an awkward thread, but does anyone else seem to find Ghirahim pretty hot? Haha, yeah, I know, laugh, but still. Post if you like him or what you think of him in general! :triforce:

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
Ghirahim is cool, but he's a bit insane, you could say. I'm a male so I don't have a taste for men, but I don't find sword spirits that have a tongue so long it could lick from a mile away very attractive.

I couldn't seriously stop laughing when I saw him, and I was like "this is a joke, right?"
and omg, Link's face when Ghirahim almost licked him.

Hot? no? (just to add and Im a guy and I dont find any video games girls "hot" either) weird, gay, funny to watch in a creepy way. sure

B

Broughtonkl

Just because I've read some pretty intense fanfics revolving around this guy, I find him very attractive, but it may just be on how he is perceived in the stories I'm reading. I haven't beaten SS yet to be able to honestly say. I always find guys who play rough attractive ^_~

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Ghirahim is a sexy-sex sex machine!

No. I like him as a villain, though. He was pretty funny, the way he got all carried away at times. That just filled my heart with rainbows! He was also a pretty tough cookie. That final battle sure was intense. He made me furious! Outraged! Sick with Anger!

Overall, Ghirahim is the most fabulous villain you're ever gonna see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom