• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Like....anyone Find Any Glitches????

enemytracker

無情な
Inside my personal pot, killing some bugs.
Uh... I already saw a thread like this before, but ok:

- When I fought Garo for the first time, it didn't make a wall of fire as it normally does, so I fled and left it alone.
- The re-deads in the Ikana Castle didn't take any damage from any item. I got killed in less than 20 secs.
- Once, I used the Zora mask and I turned into a deku.
- Whenever I fight Majora's Incarnation, it's "moonwalk" deals a freaking three-hearted damage (It's practically impossible to make a three-hearts run on this boss).

Yeah, these are kinda weird, but glitches are glitches.

Young Link

Grasshopper
When I rode Epona to the Swamp Shooting Gallery, I left her outside (since she can't come in of course :D), and went inside. She was standing by the fresh spring water, but when I came out, she was floating in the air above it. LOL!!! It's funny. She can fly :D

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
When I rode Epona to the Swamp Shooting Gallery, I left her outside (since she can't come in of course :D), and went inside. She was standing by the fresh spring water, but when I came out, she was floating in the air above it. LOL!!! It's funny. She can fly :D

A simmilar thing happened to me at Gerudo Valley in OoT! I left her... somewhere. I can't remember, but when I left the tent in the valley she was floating above the canyon.

On topic, once when I jumped off the roof where you get the silver rupee in East Clock Town, I jumped off over the stairs and I fell through them. I still ended up in South Clock Town.

one I used the goron to move a dodongo to the south side, you know, they try to go back to the north, what happened? the dodongo went thought a wall and disappeared O__O

here is a good "glitch" to do yourself, go to a place with blue bubbles (floating skulls with blue fire) , kill one, look where it reappears or guess it if you want to try, then use the zora electric shield in that place, so you can hit the blue bubble as it appears, if you did it right, the bubble will bounce at the floor as it use to do, but it will be invisible xD, warning, it can still attack you o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom