• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Light Vs Dark: Link's and Dark Link's Possible Rivalry in a Future Zelda Game!

Fig

The Altruist
What's happening forum! It's been a while since I created a thread! XD Let's get to business.

I have been playing Kid Icarus: Uprising for a while (awesome game by the way). A while ago, I met Dark Pit, Pit's official rival in the game. He's exactly how I see a rival supposed to be in my opves nion. What I really like about Dark Pit is that he believes that he is the original and Pit is his clone. That's something that you don't hear or see often. Then I was thinking about Link and Dark Link. Wouldn't it be cool if Nintendo created a new Zelda game where Dark Link appears in the game as a major charqcter and they programmed Dark Link to think he was the original and believes he was a better character than Link himself? Personally, I believe that this would be a great addition to the game's storyline and plot. Seeing Link and Dark Link fight against each other would be a dream come true for me.

Do you agree with my proposal or do you go against it? Please tell me what do you think and leave a comment!

I think Dark Link looks awesome and I would love to see him take a bigger part in a game.

Perhaps Gannon (or whoever the main bad guy is) could recruit/create Dark Link and send Dark Link out onto the same mission that regular Link is on, in the hope that Dark Link will get there first and thus regular Link would fail.

It could therefore almost be like a race through the dungeons, and when you get to the final dungeon, Link and Dark Link could get there at the same time and have a battle :D

But yes, I'd like to see Dark Link pop up anywhere, and in any form (i.e. dark link or dark toon link) :)

I like the race idea, kinda was in skyward sword, racing after zelda but no matter how long you took she was always one step ahead of you, just like the running man in OOT...
However, they probably never would do a race idea because putting a time limit on zelda seems to be unfavorable (I liked MM but lots have complained about it). I did like the timer in the BS zelda games (only playable by emulator) but again I think nintendo would never do that because it takes away from their recent move to make games accessible to everyone.

Anyway I think having dark link play a bigger role then just one battle would be great (biggest was shadow link in FSA which was kinda cool but kinda not because there was so many of them).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom