• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Light Medallion Quest -GLITCHQUEST-

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Alright. I found this quest on GameFAQs and decided to give it a go. What I found was an extremely strange, yet satisfying way to do the game. As mentioned in the title of this thread, it is called the Light Medallion Quest, as the only Key Item you'll be getting is the Light Medallion (you will actually trick the game into thinking you got all of them, but the LM is the only one you witness Link getting). The LMQ uses a mixture of glitches and sequence breaking, but I highly recommend you guys give it a try. I want to warn you, it does cause a fair amount of frustration on some parts (particularly the DOOR OF TIME).

If you guys feel like giving it a shot, boot up your copy of OoT (any version, including emulation, works, but it obviously hasn't been tested on 3DS) and click here. This is on IGN FAQs, but it works just as well.

Con-man

Master Swordsman
That's insane! Beat the whole game without beating a single dungeon? I gotta try this.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
No, sadly it is not possible on the 3DS. Most of the glitches were graphics exploitation, and it is no longer possible. Neither is it possible with Master Quest. Only the Original OoT works with this.

Ice Sage

these are words
I've been planing to do this for a long time. progress= 0% I don't just want to get out of the forest by the crooked cartrige glitch. I could do it the other way, but honestly I don't want to watch the opening video again... I should try it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom