• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Light Arrows?

Shadow Lord

Pinky Pie the Gypsy Bard!
no people I know have the light arrows because they didn't suck up the ghost flying around gregal with the gust jar as soon as possible so always suck up gregals ghost right away to the get light arrows but it might not work there have been a lot of times when I hadn't gotten the light arrows so don't check the website cuz it's not on here try it yourself, your welcome:)this is for minish cap on the GB

Last edited:

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
no people I know have the light arrows because they didn't suck up the ghost flying around gregal with the gust jar as soon as possible so always suck up gregals ghost right away to the get light arrows but it might not work there have been a lot of times when I hadn't gotten the light arrows so don't check the website cuz it's not on here try it yourself, your welcome

Let me help clear it up for you guys. Lol.
No people I know have the light arrows because they didn't suck up the ghost flying around gregal with the gust jar as soon as possible. So always suck up gregals ghost right away to the get light arrows, but it might not work. There have been a lot of times when I hadn't gotten the light arrows, so don't check the website because it doesn't show you how to get them.It's not on here try it yourself, Your welcome.

So basically you haven't got the Light Arrows on Many occasion because you forgot to do something, am I right? And it didn't show you how to get it on he site or something?

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
In the beginning of the game there's a man that lives in the clouds inside one of the houses who offers to fuse Kinstones with him. If you do a portal near Link's house will appear. It will take you to Cloud Top where you can use the gust jar to remove the ghost that is making the man (Gregal) sick. Later in the game he will be better and give you light arrows to show his appreciation. However, if you fail to do so before you can get there without the portal Gregal will have died and you cannot get the light arrows.

Um ... I can't really understand the first post. I know not everyone can type well, but please at least use proper grammar.

Anyway, I'm just going to assume you want an explanation of how to get the Light Arrows. First, in Hyrule Town there is a man known as the stranger in the house near the west exit. He'll ask to fuse kinstones with you. He wants a red kinstone and the fusion yields a portal near your house. This portal leads you into a strange house. Climb the stairs in the house and you'll find a sick old man. You'll notice a ghost flying around him. Talking to the other people will tell you that they clearly don't know about the ghost's existence. Using the gust jar to suck up the ghost (You'll can't remain stationary to do it, you have to follow the ghost's path) will heal Grengal. Now you just play through the game and once you reach the building the "normal" way, assuming you did this, Grengal will be restored to full health. He'll reward you with the arrows. If you have not done this, you'll find that Grengal has perished.

The Light Arrows behave like normal arrows in the game, however they can be charged up for added power.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
If you fuse kinstones with someone in Minish Cap you get a warp to a tower where there's a man being wittled away by a ghost. If you absorb the ghost the man gives you light arrows. The site walkthrough never explains how to get it though. I think thats what he's saying.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I shall attempt to translate this. It took me several minutes, but I think I figured it out.

None of the people I know have gotten the Light Arrows, because they didn't suck in the ghost flying around Gregal with the Gust Jar as soon as possible. Thus, you should always suck up Gregal's ghost right away, in order to get the Light Arrows.

However, it might not work. There have been several instances in which I haven't gotten the Light Arrows using this method. Don't check the Zelda Dungeon walkthrough for Minish Cap, because it's not included.

Try it yourself if you want to get the Light Arrows. You're welcome. :)

It sounds as though he's spreading a false rumor about how to get the Light Arrows in Minish Cap.

EDIT: Never mind, read this:

zelda.wikia.com said:
Light Arrows are optional, and can be obtained through a Kinstone fusion. Link must first fuse Kinstones with Stranger, who lives in a yellow house in western Hyrule Town, before going to obtain the Wind Element. This fusion causes a portal to open in South Hyrule Field. The newly-opened portal will transport Link to the tower where the Wind Tribe lives, in which Link will meet Gregal, who is plagued by a ghost. If Link uses his Gust Jar to suck in the ghost, color will return to Gregal's face, and he will be healed. He will then ask Link's name and thank him. Upon returning at any point after through the Cloud Tops entrance, Gregal will give Link the Light Arrows.

If Link does not suck up the ghost before entering the tower through the front door, it becomes impossible to obtain the Light Arrows, as Gregal is gone, presumably dead.

Interestingly, it seems that the bow itself is referred to as the 'Light Arrow' on the selection screen. If this was a mistake or if the developers meant for the bow to be called this is unknown.

Apparently despite his poor grammar, he is correct. The Light Arrows are obtainable in Minish Cap.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I didn't know he died! I was able to heal him on time and haven't played a second run through. OMG! That's messed up. Sounds like something that should be on MM.

TheWakerofWinds

Beat Minish Cap *___*
In the beginning of the game there's a man that lives in the clouds inside one of the houses who offers to fuse Kinstones with him. If you do a portal near Link's house will appear. It will take you to Cloud Top where you can use the gust jar to remove the ghost that is making the man (Gregal) sick. Later in the game he will be better and give you light arrows to show his appreciation. However, if you fail to do so before you can get there without the portal Gregal will have died and you cannot get the light arrows.
YOU USE THE GUST JAR ON HIM?! *headdesk* And I was trying to use a fairy on him....

Shadow Lord

Pinky Pie the Gypsy Bard!
Sowwy

I'm sorry it has been a very long time since I got the light arrown 8 to be exact. so I forgot about the fusion but not the portal, I always knew the portal was there sowwy peeps:(

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
You can only do it before you get access to the Wind Temple. You have to fuse Kinstones with that one Wind Tribe dude who lives in the left part of Hyrule town. I think he wears a blue robe with a red hat. After that, there will be a portal thing by Link's house. Then use the Gust Jar to suck the ghost. If you do it after gaining access to the Wind Temple, it'll be too late and Gregal will be dead :(.

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
I figured it out as soon as I had actually fused kinstones with 'stranger' and was allready at the door to Vatti's dungeon. I was so angry, I almost threw the game itself on the ground, but then I remebered I was borrowing it from my friend

S

ShadowLinkGirl

i didnt get the light arrows because the Stupid Old Man died... stupid old Yoda...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom