• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Light Arrows in Minish Cap

M

Mick&Lozzo

Hi, this is my first post here, I hope I'm not violating some forum rules....

I'm playing Minish Cap, and I noticed that in your walkthrough, there is no mention about light arrows.

To unlock light arrows, you have to do the following things:

In the first part of game, in Hyrule town, fuse kinstones until you open up a portal to the wind tribes house near your house (try to open up the portal before going to mt.Crenel). You have to fuse a red kinstone with the stranger guy that lives in Hyrule Town, in the house that is located on the south side of the postal office, near Dr. Left's House.

Teleport, find & heal Gregal, the old man in the bed, by sucking up the ghost near him with your gust jar. On the first, gust jar seems useless, but keep trying.
You have to complete this subquest BEFORE to proceeed to Cloud Tops!!!

On your way to the wind temple, go back to Gregal and he will give you light arrows.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I'm not sure if your post is violating the rules. I was playing Minish Cap and I went to Cloud Tops with the Portal. I had no idea how to get that ghost thing away but I didn't know how to get the Light Arrows exactly. I read up a guide on how to get them but it was too late. But what do the Light Arrows do anyway? Is there a difference?

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Light arrows are more powerful than your regular arrows. They are not required to beat the game, though it is recommended against Vaati Reborn.

M

Mick&Lozzo

What do the Light Arrows do better than normal arrows?

They cut grass. That's the cruel truth of the matter.

In Minish Cap, light arrows are entirely optional, the plot will go on unchanged with or without the obtainment of this item.

However, they are stronger than normal arrows, but you have to CHARGE them. Holding the arrow in the bow will charge up the Light Arrow; if the Light Arrows aren't charged, they will act as normal arrows.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom