• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Life Size Link Statue

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum- seems pretty cool, nice to meet everyone. I have played all Zelda games from Ocarina and up, just starting Breath of Wind now.

About 12-14 years ago I won a life size Link statue in the newspaper, from Twilight Princess days. It's pretty incredible, built in Germany out of fiberglass and I think only 25 made in the world. (I think)

Attached a picture- just put it back together recently for the first time since I won it, what do you think!?

Life Size Link Statue.jpg

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Most of it is super cool, but man does that face just look off. I don't know if it's the camera angle, but it's so unnatural looking.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
I dunno about life size statues. Knowing how groggy I am when waking up, this would scare the bejeesus out of me, even though it is pretty awesome.

Same thing for life size dinosaur skull replicas, those would also scare me, even though they'd be amazing to have.

Years ago. The company doesn't exist anymore.

If you don't want him how about an auction?

maybe? Any further suggestions?

I dunno about life size statues. Knowing how groggy I am when waking up, this would scare the bejeesus out of me, even though it is pretty awesome.

Same thing for life size dinosaur skull replicas, those would also scare me, even though they'd be amazing to have.

scared me the last 3 days it’s been back up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom