• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Life Is Strange Discussion Thread (Major Spoilers)

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
The finale of Life Is Strange was just released. The game itself is incredibly spoilerific. It's hard to talk about it without spoiling the story. But the ending was so complex with so much going on that people will want to talk about it. So here I figured it can be discussed in detail by people who played it by people who have finished the whole thing. We can talk about what we think of it. I won't go into too much detail now so if people see the OP, they won't be ruined. But from this post on expect spoilers galore so don't venture beyond if you haven't played.

In case you missed it, SPOILER WARNING AHEAD.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I finished it yesterday. I downloaded all the episodes and did one every day pretty much. I'm glad I didn't have to wait in between releases. One of the best games I have played in a while.

I really enjoyed the story and character choice involved in the game, there were a lot of things to explore and things people might miss if they rush through. I didn't manage to get every photo opportunity though I got most of them.

I didn't suspect Mr Jefferson to be the real villain until he revealed himself, he was acting strangely at the party and I thought something was up, maybe he knew something but not that he was the actual killer. I thought it would be Nathan who was responsible though of course he was in part and in it with Jefferson.

My only complaints are the lip movements of the characters that aren't in synch with the voices which are well done. Not a big issue as I read the text when it is on screen which stops me focussing on the lips. There was also the stealth sequence in part 5 which could get irritating and at such a crucial part in the story I could really have done without irritation from the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom