• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Life in Hyrule

What race would you be?

• Goron

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zora

• Guerudo

• Kokiri

• Hylian

• Deku scrub

• Sheikah

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dark_One

Fierce Diety
I was playing OoT 3D the other day and I started thinking about what it would be like if I were a zora or a sheikah (thats if there were male sheikah; I've never heard any mentioned). So, how about you guys? If you were in the world of Zelda what race would you be and what would be your status or job within your respective community.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'd be a Geurudo. Being male means I am by birthright their king. A tribe full of women, should be fun hehe.

lithanium

has eaten a boulder!
hylian, i would like to be aware of my imminent doom, thank you very much. (this is about MM, where only 1 or two people in the other races knew of the moon)

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Sheikah. 'cause they're awesome. Plus, I mean, I could even be Zelda's guardian!!

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
Zora, my reasons:
1. Can breath underwater
2. Swim like a dolphin
3. Boomerang fins
4. I'm electric mofo :lol:
5. Awesome fish skeleton guitar

A

Andyjoe

I would be a Kokiri, that way I would be young and play Zelda games for the rest of my eternal life.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
What, no Rito? Bird people are awesome.

Oh, Ruby Link, (off topic) you seem to be someone new here - ANOTHER TRIGUN FANATIC?!! Wooooo! I'm a serious hardcore Trigun fiend, Vash fan, I've got a "Badlands Rumble" poster on my wall and a stuffed Kuroneko staring at me from across the room. If you click the link to my fanfiction net profile in my sig, you'll find a ton of Trigun fics buried beneath all the Zelda fics. (It was my major fandom before the current Zelda-obession).

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
What, no Rito? Bird people are awesome.

Oh, Ruby Link, (off topic) you seem to be someone new here - ANOTHER TRIGUN FANATIC?!! Wooooo! I'm a serious hardcore Trigun fiend, Vash fan, I've got a "Badlands Rumble" poster on my wall and a stuffed Kuroneko staring at me from across the room. If you click the link to my fanfiction net profile in my sig, you'll find a ton of Trigun fics buried beneath all the Zelda fics. (It was my major fandom before the current Zelda-obession).

I'm not that new, but yeah, I haven't really had an account for that long. And yes, ANOTHER TRIGUN FANATIC!!!!! :lol: I've only recently gotten into the series, but when I saw that first episode on Youtube, I was hooked. Now, I'm going to get Badlands Rumble on dvd, the whole series boxset, and I've already decked out my Google Chrome background as Trigun territory. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom