• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Life as a Kokiri

Life would he soooooooooo boring. all you could do is wander the forest talking to a couple people. they could never explore the world, or do anything. at least there protected by the Deku tree.

S

supergoron97

I think it would be great to never age, and the Kokiri don't die if they leave the forest, they just start aging

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
I would hate to be a kokiri!! Oh my gosh, I would NOT want to be a kid FOREVER or have to stay in a forest for all eternity!! I would get bored so easily. I'm sure I would find a way to leave though. I could never be stuck in one place for all my life. I would probably sneak up behind the Deku tree everyday and stick gum on him. That would be the highlight of my day ;)

Last edited:

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
keep in mind they are also allowed in the lost woods and the forest temple is in the lost woods and im sure exploring the forest temple was fun before monsters showed up or even going through the maze could have been fun for them. and another thing to keep in mind is that they dont know any different. they lived there all their lives so its not like they have anything to compare it to so they cant really hate it if they dont know what else is out there. none of them seemed miserable.

I think I would try my best to kill myself after only 2 years of being stuck in the same forest.

Stick my head in a puddle or a pond or something. ANYTHING! Or find an arrow and stick it in my heart... you get the idea.

I wouldn't like it.

keep in mind they are also allowed in the lost woods and the forest temple is in the lost woods and im sure exploring the forest temple was fun before monsters showed up or even going through the maze could have been fun for them. and another thing to keep in mind is that they dont know any different. they lived there all their lives so its not like they have anything to compare it to so they cant really hate it if they dont know what else is out there. none of them seemed miserable.

This is true. They all seemed like they loved the way they lived, and it seemed like they had absolutely no problems in life. I think that would be a nice way to live. Forever young in a beautiful forest with friends all around you and not a care in the world. Oh yeah, I'd definitely like that.

As bad as my username goes with my answer, hahah. I think there'll be thing I'd miss if I had such a life. I think is nice to fantasise about such a life, but taht it shouldn't be more than that.

I can see life as being always a kid, in a forest sounds pretty cool. It does, to me, in a way.

Zarom

The King
Me I would definitely like it. Being forever young, living in a beautiful forest, having fairies and other kokiris as friends. Yeah. That would surely be nice.

TVTMaster

Guy What's Angry Now
It sounds nice, but there are a few caveats. For one thing, eternal childhood means no puberty and hence never being attracted to the opposite sex. No thank you! Physical strength is also a minus, and they've all got fairies. If all fairies are as annoying as the ones we've seen in the games, I wouldn't want that on my back all the time.

Plus Kokiri don't have video games. Or TV. Or the internet. And they'll never be able to leave the forest to go get any when they get invented in the rest of Hyrule. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NO NO NO NO NO HEEEEEEEEEELP

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom