• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

library in minish cap

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really need to get in there but ther is some stupid guard and wont let me how do u get past this

Mehplep

Simply awesome
Well, the library is not accessable in some part of the game. How much have you done so far and what is your current objective?

Mehplep

Simply awesome
I don't have a save file for the phases after you beat Vaati, but I don't think you can get into the library after Vaati, if I recall correctly. But the only time you are needed to get there is to get the flippers anyway, and there is nothing else in there.

dang cuz like i have one kingstone piece left and i dont know were it is and the libray is the last place i think

Mehplep

Simply awesome
... is it a piece or a fusion? There is no piece in there, I'm fairly sure of that, but I can't recall if there is a fusion in there. But it might be one, many of the fusions are restricted to different times in the game.

mmmm good thinking only now i cant remeber who i have traded with

I don't have a save file for the phases after you beat Vaati, but I don't think you can get into the library after Vaati, if I recall correctly. But the only time you are needed to get there is to get the flippers anyway, and there is nothing else in there.

its a fusion at least thats what tingle says

Some kinstone fusions will change once you get so far in the game. For example, the Picori elder in the library. If you haven't fused with him by the time you've beaten the game, someone else will offer the exact same fusion. That way, you can't completely miss any, like you can the Silver Arrows.

weird but i swear i have looked every where for this one i just know im missing sombody but i dont know who

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom