• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Leveling Up Quickly?

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I've been leveling up my Pokemon to evolve them to fill my Pokedex and I'm wondering if anybody knows a fast, easy, and legitimate way to level up Pokemon in X and Y. I'm sure multiple people on this forum would be helped by this information and it would help bring more variety to trading.:pokeball:

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Just use the Exp. Share. It is now a Key Item than can be turned on or off.

Its mechanics:

100% shared among active participants

Each remaining Pokemon that is not K.O'd receives an amount equalling 50% of the experience gained by the participants.

This effectively eliminates most of the need to grind, especially with the Battle Restaurants in Lumiose City.

Putting the exp share on helped my pokemon level up a lot faster than in other pokemon games. I noticed my pokemon being at least 10-15 levels higher than the gym leaders. Also, getting them to love you (have five hearts of affection on pokemon amie) helps them gain even more exp after battles. This is what I used to become the pokemon master of Kalos! :pikalove::pikachu:

Sheik

:the:
Well, the Exp. Share is pretty obvious, Termi. Traded pokemon gain exp. more quickly, if that's of any help. And there are lots if fun places you can train in X and Y, like the battle restaurants Terminus mentioned. So, fight the restaurants with a traded pokemon and exp. share on, and BOOM.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Yeah, Exp share...and derp, battle resturants in Lumiose? Somehow I didn't notice them...and level grinded on wild pokemon -_- Are they in just one place or all over? I've been to a few of the cafes there, talked to the npcs, and they werent battle resturants.

And I didn't know that about amie, havent really used it yet. Used super training though.

Sheik

:the:
Yeah, Exp share...and derp, battle resturants in Lumiose? Somehow I didn't notice them...and level grinded on wild pokemon -_- Are they in just one place or all over? I've been to a few of the cafes there, talked to people, and they werent battle resturants.

I think they had stars above the doors. One star is the lowest, and you need to be the Champion to get into the three stars one. They sit you down, feed you some gross sounding food and even some Pokemon meat (eww) and I think you do either triple or rotation battles.

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
Like people have said, the EXP share, but you can also give your lead Pokémon a lucky egg to give them a boost, get traded Pokémon, use Pokémon Amie to make the Pokémon friendlier to you, and use an Exp. O-power.

I found a couple of good ways to level up quickly. First, the Battle Chateau. When you get to be a high enough rank, you will start seeing girls who have either 2 or 3 Audinos. Gym Leaders and E4 people will eventually start to show up as well. The other quick way to level up would be places like Restaurant Le Wow in Luminose City. Both of these training places are enhanced with the use of the Exp O-Power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom