• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Letters in Green Spell

According to Zelda Youtuber Zeltik, the swirling magic designs in the trailer form Gerudo alphabet letters. However, he then said that he couldnt make out words, and i struggled as well. Anyone manage to find anything? Is this connection even correct? and if so, what does it mean?

We've just been discussing this in the SB. I managed to find an instance of "KWQ" which I can only conclude is nonsense.

There's also a lot of shapes and symbols that don't seem to relate to the Gerudo language, so it may well be that either the developers threw a few in there to keep us guessing or perhaps they didn't and the swirls are forming those shapes by coincidence.

We've just been discussing this in the SB. I managed to find an instance of "KWQ" which I can only conclude is nonsense.

There's also a lot of shapes and symbols that don't seem to relate to the Gerudo language, so it may well be that either the developers threw a few in there to keep us guessing or perhaps they didn't and the swirls are forming those shapes by coincidence.
What is SB?

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I think it's safe to say this is nothing more than coincidence. Gerudo has very squiggly curvy letters looking like any generic squiggles

because theyre 3d letters and the whisps overlap on the z axis its difficult to make out. they do resemble the alphabet but also because of how they move and how certain letters look similar, they may look like a 'g' in one frame, a 'v' in the next, and an 'i' in the next. the only letter i was flat out able to find certainty in was the letter 'd' and thats because of its characteristic open arcs bowing toward each other, which cannot be mistaken for another glyph. but i havent spent much time looking at it. i may extract frames from the trailer later but i dont think it'll get anywhere.

I'm not buying what that dude is saying. He's making a lot of jumps and I'm not even convinced after seeing this that it does say "SEAL GANON". I dunno, the characters he's translating don't seem particularly representative of what he's showing. In fact, I've just watched the trailer again and paused at the point he did to see it without his overlay, and I can't see any of the characters he's claiming are there.

I liked this seal ganon thing, but seeing where it's come from doesn't convince me and I think he's done this to arbitrarily back up his theory that this is TP Ganondorf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom