• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Let's Write a Story (Attempt #2.0)

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
This is going to last for 50 posts. Please only post story in this thread, don't even compliment or critique. You can like posts and talk outside of this thread. The content is anything goes, as long as you follow the forum rules. You can write as long as you want. Do not end the story unless you are the 50th post, in which case you are required to end it. Do not double post or edit your posts. Once we hit the 50th post you are welcome to reply as you like. Suggest titles at that point and I will collect the 50 posts together, mistakes and all (even if say two people follow the end of the same post)

So I attempted this nearly 2 years ago and it kind of died, so this time it will likely die again, but we are gonna attempt it again anyway. Feel free to pressure the hell out of people to post in this thread :devil:

(EDIT: don't be afraid to contact me if you think there is a better way to do this)

Beginning
I woke up under an old birch tree. It was a Sunday afternoon and everybody around me seemed to be in a hustle and bustle. They had places to be, I was had nowhere to be and nobody expecting me. As I sat up and cracked my neck, she approached me and my life changed forever.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
She was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. Hazel eyes, brown hair. Her skin supple and smooth. Her smile was radiant. I knew I couldn't live without this woman! "Hey!", she said flirtatiously. I could hardly believe she was even talking to me. I was a nervous wreck and I couldn't even decide how to respond! "Ugh..." was all that managed to come out. It was a nightmare! She still stood there, waiting for me to really respond. But it just so happened Edward, the village tough guy, noticed us together... I was probably in for a beating.

Mido

Version 1
"This is her, Laurence!" Edward haughtily huffed to his companion. "The lucky girl I'm going to marry!" Dismissing the presence of the fellow near the girl, Edward cooly sauntered over to her, combing his hair back against the wind with his hand. He did not utter a word, but only sent a flirtatious glare her way, pursing his lips all the while.

"Showtime, baby!" Edward confidently muttered to himself. "Hook...line...and sinker!" His companion, Laurence, seemed more skeptical of the unfolding events as he watched from afar.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I knew that I only had a few spare moments before my face would be pummeled into the ground so I got may act together quick. "Meet me at the waterfront of the St. Morty river!" I proceeded to bolt as my life very likely was linked to my speed. my face was burning and my heart was pounding. I relived the moment over and over in my head as I ran.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom