• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Let's Players?

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
vash12349 [he has enough decency to call them walkthroughs]

and i honestly hate what chuggaaconroy has done,Pikmin,MOTHER,Majora's Mask,and a few other videos of games have been overruned by his stupid followers [who the hell is steve!?],im sick and tired of seeing his stupid memes filling up the comments section,and his humor doesn't really appeal to me,he does have some funny moments but....urgh

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Yogscast, Tobygames and SocialDissonance (he does amazing Monster Hunter Tri ones, if you like the game, check him out)

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
I gotta be honest, I really can't stand chuggaconroy... It's just plain tiring listening to his endless commentary and his 'humor' really doesn't appeal to me at all. That said, I really like Batman9502. When I needed some video help with Twilight Princess, I stumbled across his vids on youtube and they were just the best. He has a great voice, and uploads high video quality. He isn't constantly swearing or yelling or trying to fill up silence with bad jokes--I appreciate that. Not to mention he's clear in explaining what he's doing on screen.

I also recently found the group Video Games Awesome and watched their entire 200+ part playthrough of Skyward Sword. Not for game help, but purely because they were entertaining. They do kind of closet cosplay for all the games they play and they're actually funny, albeit crude sometimes. It was especially fun watching them play SS because the group (There's usually 3 of them) was totally new to the game and their reactions to certain parts were priceless. There not so much Let's Players though, since they're just playing with an audience as opposed to actually trying to guide people.

ZeldaMaster

Lightning Farron
I mainly watch NintendoCaprisun YA KNOW IN THE BATHROOM ...Jk about the bathroom thing... I also watch several others such like the recent SirCrest with his Mirror's Edge LP. BUT NCS is my favorite Lper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom