• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Let's Players?

Which LPers do you watch? I watch Chuggaaconroy, NintendoCapriSun, Josh Jepson, Simon and Lewis, and CpatainSparklez

I watch donnabellez, bikdiponabus, brynnagiandrosich, JoshJepson, Lucahjin, McGammar, NCS, Tenjinmoop, SuperJeenius, takarifreak, and TimStarz03

I myself will be attempting for a third time to start lets playing really soon now that I have a computer that isn't slow as hell.

Trendkillv01

He isn't mainly a let's player, more so an informational channel, but he has videos of Borderlands and Skyrim on his channel. I'm almost certain he's going to post videos on Diablo 3 as well. He's hilarious.

I also never understood all the hype about Chuggaaconroy. He's extremley popular and his videos are excellent quality, but his commentary is bland IMO. Perhpas it's because he's more focused on providing information about the game he's playing instead of making jokes.

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
I watch Chuggaaconroy and not so much of a Lp'r but I watch tobygames, Utorak007, PewDiePie, Kevin and Haydunn :)

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
People still watch these things? When they got rid of the timelimit the videos they would put out got too long and overdrawn for me. I only watch Retsupurae nowadays.

Back when I watched LPs I'd watch 900RedYoshi(until I figured out how much of a d-bag he was), NintendoCapriSun, Chuggaconroy(not so often though), and SonikDude101. I still watch the latter 3 from time to time.

N

NoahTheNinNerd

I mainly watch NintendoCapriSun. Sometime ChuggaaConroy, too...
I LP as well, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom