• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Let's Play The What If? Game

I'm guessing you're asking what if we did see ganon in zelda 1. The game wouldn't have been as popular because it would lose the sense of mystery, and we wouldn't be able to take the giant blue pig seriously.

What if Tingle succeeded in becoming a fairy?

Big Octo

=^)
Do not ask a question that you already asked. But I'll answer anyway... what NekoTamer said.

It seems that you don't understand. Not understanding is just telling me that you're not worthy to understand. I will continue to ask the fabled question until one who understands answers.

So without further ado...

What if Did See Ganon?

What if Did See Ganon?

Someone had already answered that question, also please do not be rude to someone who doesn't understand, especially the person who started this topic. Please descrbine your question better. Are you asking what if we did see Ganon in the original NES game?
Also, the first thing you must say is your answer to the question that came next.

And to answer Wolf Sage... um... lettuce. I didn't understand that either.

What if Groose never came to the surface?

Dragon Master

Master of Dragon Pokemon
The Groosenator would've never been created, so instead, Impa would design the Impanator which shoots the age-fighting cream she uses to clear her wrinkles to look 80 instead of 200.
What if the game was all about Tingle saving Hyrule instead of Link?

M. Bulteau

Composer
He would do the can-can, the moonwalk and the kozachok with Majora and sing merry tunes of insanity until the moon fell.

What if Ganondorf were a posh Englishman?

Tingle would use up Hyrule's wealth and forces to find fairies, leaving it easy for Ganon to take over.
What if Link met Pit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom