• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Let's Play The What If? Game

For those curious about what the heck this is, back on the Butch Hartman forums, there was a game in the Danny Phantom forums called the "What if?" game. We ask a "what if" situation, the next person says what would occur and ask their own "What if?" scenario. It was a fun little time waster that got like 8 pages worth of replies and I always wanted to start one

Let me give an example.

I would ask "What if Link and Zelda finally kissed?"

Someone would respond with any kind of answer, it could be serious or just humor. Examples would be:
"Link will become king of Hyrule"
"End of the series, as that's where they should finally get together"
"Malon/Peatrice/Ilia would go crazy and it would end like School Days"

The only rule is that you can't respond to your own "What if?" question. Okay, let's begin.

"What if the genders were reversed, Link was a girl and Zelda was a boy?"

Last edited:

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
Zelda would be a guy who everyone makes fun of cause of his girly name and zelda would let a boss fill her...or him to get away from the bulling

What if sheik never told link she was zelda until after he beat ganon?

Skunk

Floof
MM would have a sequal, similar to Mario Galaxy, where link fights his way through different galaxies trying to defeat Majora.

What if cuccos could talk?

Then when Link tries to kill them, they could make him confused by saying," Well excuse me princess :)."

Then when Link tries to kill them, they could make him confused by saying," Well excuse me princess :)."

You need to ask your own "what if?"
Oh and to answer the Mario and Link team up question...
It would result in the GREATEST GAME EVER

Since we don't have one, I'll ask the next one.
"What if Vaati did get away with marrying Zelda?"

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Then it would turn into the whole Romeo and Juliet scene where Zelda kills herself. Groose goes into deep depression. He locks himself in his room sobbing into his pillow and almost cuts his hair until he finds out he's the new Chosen Hero; the real legend starts-- LEGEND OF GROOSE. He establishes the Kingdom of Grooseland and was loved by all his subjects. Throughout his rule, he lived a peaceful life but passed away alone because he would have no other but Zelda; his heart was forever torn by the concept that Zelda never returned these feelings.

What if Link did agree to marry Ruto.

Dragon Master

Master of Dragon Pokemon
There would be a fourth sequel to Ocarina of Time about a Link that was half Hylian and half Zora, and he couldn't beat Ganondorf, because he couldn't go into the Gerudo Desert without suffocating.

What if the dream from Link's Awakening wasn't a dream?

Overheadzelda

Reviver of threads
There would be a fourth sequel to Ocarina of Time about a Link that was half Hylian and half Zora, and he couldn't beat Ganondorf, because he couldn't go into the Gerudo Desert without suffocating.

What if the dream from Link's Awakening wasn't a dream?

It might not be. Given the ending.

What if Ganondorf killed Link, and took over high rule?

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
She was in TP, she just hadn't been coronated.

What if Link figured out how to break the fourth wall?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom