• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Let's Play The What If? Game

Then Link will need to eat a healthy diet for a whole family of Gorillas if he is to lift it.

What if Hyrule was invaded by the Space Pirates from Metroid?

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Then, *insert dream sequence*
Link: MWAHAHAHA!!! *Blast Octorok into kalamari* This tastes great!
What if Link had an afro?

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Than Link is very confuzzled about his :mastersword:
What if Link fell asleep for a year and was protected in his slumber?

Big Octo

=^)
A Pokemon? Well, that'd completely ruin the series. First of all, Link would oly be able to know four moves, which for him would be along the lines of a sword and three other items. Further more, Link would have lost all his sentience, roaming about in the wild until captured by a trainer. This segways us into my next point. The player would no longer control Link, but the trainer who captured him. Because this trainer may have little experience in life-threatening situations, Hyrule could quite possibly be doomed. Assuming control would be easier than taking candy from a baby for Ganon, as Lonk has been diminished into an inferior creature.

What if I ran home?

Then he could challenge the Pokemon league

What if Midna was the one Ganondorf reached and tricked into being his servant as opposed to Zant?

Then I would have enjoyed stabbing her to death with my hella-awesome Master Sword.

What if Link realized how ungrateful the citizens of Hyrule are and decided to let Ganon kill them all?

Then Ganondorf would think that something was up and return to the Twilight Realm to plan for centuries and everyone would be safe.

What if Link gave Ganondorf a present on his birthday?

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
Then Ganondorf would be touched and his evilness would go away and zelda would show up, the triforce would be united and then confetti and balloons would fall everywhere and start a huge party (with cake).
What if a ninja met link?o.o In the middle of the night and link was unarmed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom