• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Let's Go is getting great reviews

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Woo! I can't wait to get my hands on it, I have to wait till after 4 cuz I work till then on Friday. I made my mom promise me I could use the TV for a few hours that day so that I can see it on the big screen. :skitty::wynaut::pikalove::party:

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
I'm so back and forth on if I wanna pick this up. I never played Pokemon Go, so I feel like I'd be missing out on part of the experience, but it looks like a good way to get back into the games right before the next gen games coming in 2019.

If I decide to buy, I wanna play with you all online. Just be nice to a guy who has spent some time away from the series :goron:

I am very excited about this game. Gen 1 is my second favorite generation, so it'll be great to revisit Kanto in HD. While I'm not thrilled about the lack of wild Pokémon battles except against legendaries, I am looking forward to playing Pokémon cooperatively for the first time ever and the post-game content looks solid to keep me busy for longer.

At the end of the day, I think people who were trashing Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee blew things extremely out of proportion. This is the same game we all know and love. Adding a mechanic from Pokémon Go doesn't suddenly change that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom