• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lets Count to 1000!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barrelroll.gif

5R5 6415, 1375 B3 M47VR3 4B0V7 7H15​

Tom

Hey kisamas,

watashi no namae wa ananimasu offu kakusu to watashi wa kirai every single one of anata. All of anata are fat, baka baka no-lifes who spend every second of mainichi miteiruing at baka pictures. Anata wa subete that is warui in the sekai. Honto ni, have any of anata ever gotten any neko? I mean, watashi guess it's tanoshi making fun of hitos because of your own unkawaiiness, but minna take it to a whole new level. Kore wa worse than onani-ing to pictures on hesubuuku.

Shiranai hito ja nai desho? Just hit watashi and be sure to ganbarimasu. Watashi wa pretty much paafekuto. Watashi was amerikan futboru no captain, to watashi was hajimashtater on watashi no basuketobooru team. Donna supotsu do anata asanbou, other than "onani to naked drawn nipponjin"? Watashi mo get homo ja nai a's, to watashi has a banging kawaii shojo (kanojo wa blowjob wo shima****a; kuso wa honto ni cash.) anata wa all kisamas dare should just korosu themselves. Domo arigatou gozaimasu for listening.

Tom

571. Stop doing this, normal people know when to stop, you don't.

serious, stop or I'm really angry

(sorry, I saw you editted everything. I hope I wasn't too rude)
1284782062523.jpg
What's wrong with being different? That's such a bad thing to say, dude. Seriously (or serious, if you prefer), why can't we all just live in a respectful atmosphere? Man, you sure know how to ruin my day =(
Very rude indeed.
572?
(Click here to edit this post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom