• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lets All Dust Off This Game!

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
speaking of the oracle games, I have always wanted to try those games but i dont have a gbc :( boo hoo

go online and download virtual boy advance and then download their roms, thats what i did :)

For me I'd definitely say either Minish Cap or Link's Awakening. Not many people ever talk about Minish Cap which I find sad. I do think its rather easy, but the kinstone fusion quests keep the player so entertained. Plus its creative and very original, so I think everyone should take the time to play it. It is one of the Zelda games I play again the most constantly. As for Link's Awakening, it's so good for it's time. It was the first Zelda title that didnt involve the triforce, or Ganon, or Zelda, and it pulled it off so well. In my opinion, the oracle games were just trying to copy the mechanics of link's awakening. Plus the multiple mario references are very entertaining.

Hmmm, let me think of the commonly forgotten games.

Phantom Hourglass isn't ever recognized that much, but that's understandable because the game was great, but just not as memorable as other titles.

Spirit Tracks receives a decent amount of attention, the game does have a vocal fanbase. (Including me)

Minish Cap is one that doesn't get a lot of attention and it was probably the first game that came to my mind, but with the recent re-release of it as an ambassador title, it should be getting more fame.

The Oracles don't receive a lot of attention, most likely due to their late release on the GBC, but they are recognized as fantastic games.

Adventure of Link is subjectively awful, no concerns there.

Majora's Mask receives more than enough praise, the fanbase has been very vocal about that game....

Last edited:

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I think i should try to give Oracle of ages another shot. lol i had that game for years and i haven't been abel to beat it yet.. that and ALTTP lol.. Sad i know but i just for the life of me cannot beat it and it frustrates me endlessly.

atompike

On my Zeldathon Quest
Donkey Kong 64 I know it's not Zelda but come on Dust it off!!! Also I want this on the 3DS one day. Also Adventure of Link needs another shot!

Overheadzelda

Reviver of threads
FS and MM both seem tremendously under-rated to me, but really, people can play whichever games they want.

Donkey Kong 64 I know it's not Zelda but come on Dust it off!!!

I know, right?!? It was as good as mario 64! (if not better)

H

Howl

I know others have said it before me, but The Minish Cap just never seems to receive the attention it deserves. It had many throwbacks to other titles, yet was unique in its own respect. It was delightful to see the reappearance of some items in Skyward Sword. :chu:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom