• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lets All Dust Off This Game!

I feel like Phantom Hourglass wasn't as popular as it should have been,although it may still be a little too recent.And it also may be just my ignorance. :P

E

EpicDoug

Links Awakening. That game is the best (and First) handheld game I have ever played.

The OoX games (Ages, mainly cuz it was my fav.) I played that one over and over and over again. I loved the whole concept, and when it broke, I was depressed for a while..it might be a lesser known game, but it's the one that I first completed all by myself..no guides, no help from anyone, nothing! So, it has a special place in my heart..I'd LOVE if they re-release it!

Edit: minor fix c:

Last edited:

zellinkda

one of many
Majora's Mask is the first thing that came into my mind. "Oh, but it's not Ocarina of Time" Well, it's bigger (well, not really but you get my point), it's better, and it's just plain awesomer. Majora's Mask is such an amazing game, and an even better Zelda game. It hasn't been getting the same credit as Ocarina of Time, due to the fact that it lacked originality, and innovative ideas. But, I thought the mask system was a VERY unique idea and I'd wish to see it again. It's quite the underrated game outside these forums, but the praise it does receive are understatements. This game was pretty challenging due to the 3-day system, which including me, frustrated many people. But, it's a small detail to overlook. The music, the overall gameplay mechanics are still up to the Zelda standards. So, don't delay and start polishing off the dust from this game!
my thoughts exactly. my friends who have played zelda are all like "i love ocarina of time!" so i ask about majora's mask and theyre like what? so mm is like my favorite game. but people don't like it and i don't get that! uniques doesnt mean bad!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Adventure of Link and the Oracles need some attention. They're more of the unrecognized of the series, and that's disappointing as they're some of the better titles in my honest opinion.

If I could make a *suggestion*, it would be for Nintendo to dust off and polish Majora's Mask in the form of MM3D (;

atompike

On my Zeldathon Quest
Hmm.. I think the original Legend of Zelda. It's what started it all and it's one heck of a game to play.

I just recently beat this game for the first time! If your a Zelda fan and you haven't beaten this game then you need to, the feeling you get when that Silver Arrow strikes..Epic!!

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I just recently beat this game for the first time! If your a Zelda fan and you haven't beaten this game then you need to, the feeling you get when that Silver Arrow strikes..Epic!!

Exactly. I'll never forget it. After all the hours spent it's definitely worth it. :)

skybird11

state alchemist
I don't see people talking about MC all too often on these forums. I think it deserves more attention because it's an amazing game, even for a handheld, and the graphics aren't very outdated... yet(?). it is a very unique game with the use of the minish world where you see the world from an ant's perspective.

also, if you have a GBC or GBA game you can get an adaption for the GC and play them like a home console game

Almost any zelda before OoT, sometimes people forget about them. I think people "forget" to give ALTTP credit for all the things that made for zelda, OoT took zelda into 3d, but I think ALTTP give more of its essence to what is it Zelda, I am not saying which is better (actually, I have them as equals, OoT was my first Zelda), I mean ALTTP is responsible of what is zelda now as much as OoT or maybe more.

May not be best example, but the other day I was looking at thing is youtube when the ign video about the Ballad of the Goddess begin Zeldas Lullaby, and of course it was about OoT

[video=youtube;CPG2yDvD_08]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPG2yDvD_08[/video]

Another game that people look more at, in my opinion is FSA, a lot of people have not played it, I heard its the Zelda that sold the less copies, when people think about Gamecube Zelda I doubt the think about more than 2. FSA is an awesome game, if you can you should play it

atompike

On my Zeldathon Quest
Sadly I'm not a big fan of the four swords games I don't know why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom