• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Let the Countdown Begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
If youre playing and they run out of life you'll have to undock the switch and use it in handheld mode with the joycons on the side... and then be careful that the Switch itself doesnt run out of life.

Actually, when undocked the joy-cons don't charge when attached to the switch. They only charge when they're attached to the switch and the switch is docked. I guess it's to save battery life on the switch in portable mode, since the joy-con batteries last such a long time.

Actually, when undocked the joy-cons don't charge when attached to the switch. They only charge when they're attached to the switch and the switch is docked. I guess it's to save battery life on the switch in portable mode, since the joy-con batteries last such a long time.
I thought they said that they would only charge while the system is running on mains power... which would mean they would still charge while undocked if you were to connect the power cable to the console directly.

I thought they said that they would only charge while the system is running on mains power... which would mean they would still charge while undocked if you were to connect the power cable to the console directly.

You're right, I'm sorry. Anytime the switch is plugged in, the Joy-Cons will charge when attached to it.

Scribear

Your Best Friend (rupee free)
I'm really hype (even with the fear of my order being messed up) for Friday! Breath of the Wild is going to be released and all the people waiting are finally going to get to play. I'm really excited to play the game that I have been waiting for! I've never been one to get hype for a Day 1 release but this is it.
And yeah I am really excited for everyone here to play it too! Your joy is my joy.

I'm really hype (even with the fear of my order being messed up) for Friday! Breath of the Wild is going to be released and all the people waiting are finally going to get to play. I'm really excited to play the game that I have been waiting for! I've never been one to get hype for a Day 1 release but this is it.
And yeah I am really excited for everyone here to play it too! Your joy is my joy.
I always thought the hype on midnight releases were kinda lame, but now I understand. And I am very much excited :dealwithit:

My excitement has hit almost a fever pitch, but it's a bit irritating because I don't really have any avenue of discussion. Don't really have a lot of friends that talk Zelda. Even the forums here are slow as balls.
I'm pretty much my only Zelda friend.
And yeah the forums here are pretty slow :(
It kinda drives me crazy

PalaeoJoe

The Diplomatic Dinosaur
My excitement has hit almost a fever pitch, but it's a bit irritating because I don't really have any avenue of discussion. Don't really have a lot of friends that talk Zelda. Even the forums here are slow as balls.
I feel your pain, except I do have several Zelda friends, but they are not around these days. It's hard to get a hold of them to chat over the internet/phone with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom