• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Let Me Be Myself!

How much does this song reflect to everyone's lives? In mine I am always wanting to be myself, but at school I am one person, home I am another, and computer I am myself... I can't do that anywhere else. So this song really gets my mind thinking, what do I do?

PS. If you forgot/not heard this song, you can find it anywhere on the web, or the Caveman Commerical.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I don´t know the song but what I really do is appreciate a thread like this. It´s very mature and philosophical in my opinion. I´m 30 years old and still I don´t know who I am. It´s difficult to know and I hope that I someday will find out!

My advice to you is to read the "dialogues of Plato". Not sure unfortunately though if that´s what they´re called in english.

Dragon Tamer

Cold hearted...thing
Whenever I listen to this song, I think of those Geico commercials. The song does have a lot of meaning into it though. Well, at least I think it does. At my home, I can't be myself. My parents may think I'm a psycho. My friends at school understand me so I can be myself around them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom