• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Lerulin Village Gambling Easy

I've seen on another site that aside from the save pick and win, reload on a loss, you can also tell which of the chests is the winner is by the gold rim of the chest. Only one of them will have the whole rim completely shiny while the other two will have a side, both being the exact same side, being dull. personally, I'm kinda doubting this due to a few of my attempts ending in a fail. However I did notice that I do win more often than I lose. The easiest way to look at them is with the camera rune on the Sheikah Slate.

Ninja

Well well well
I've seen on another site that aside from the save pick and win, reload on a loss, you can also tell which of the chests is the winner is by the gold rim of the chest. Only one of them will have the whole rim completely shiny while the other two will have a side, both being the exact same side, being dull. personally, I'm kinda doubting this due to a few of my attempts ending in a fail. However I did notice that I do win more often than I lose. The easiest way to look at them is with the camera rune on the Sheikah Slate.

I'll have to check the game on that, however from what I've seen, and experienced, it's all based off of luck, each chest having a 33% chance to win.

If one is needing money, going to Tabantha and farming meats is a much better way to get plenty of rupees for about the same, if not less amount of time.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
It's probably just luck, in all honesty. It's not like 1 in 3 are terrible odds. If you play it a lot, you will likely win more than half the time. I haven't even played that game very much, and I've won more times than I've lost. It would be different if there were more chests to choose from, like 5 or 6 or more, but 1 in 3 are actually very good odds and winning is not hard.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Has anyone else tried snowbowling? I haven't had much luck.

There was a video knocking around showing how to score perfect strikes constantly, it amounted to placing the ball behind the npc and nudging it so it'd roll to the left and it'd more or less score strikes consistently.

Still never had luck with that or gambling. I'd rather just murder Lynels and Talus' for cash

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom