• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lenzo's Legendary Pictographs

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
As some of us may know, after a certain point in the game, Lenzo the master Pictographer from Windfall Island in the Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, will offer to sell you one of his 'Legendary Pictos', for 50 Rupees.
These pictographs are of various characters that you do not have a chance to pictograph in the game, such as the Queen of Fairies or Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule (The King of Hyrule). He sells different ones based on the phases of the moon, such as Ganondorf's pictograph during a full moon.

Where exactly did he get these pictographs? Especially of some, such as Ganondorf's?
I doubt one could just waltz into his fortress and snap a photo of him... especially because in the pictograph, Ganondorf is facing the camera, and likely aware of the pictographer taking his picture.

So, where did Lenzo get these Legendary Pictos? Post your ideas. This is a thread for fun, don't think too seriously about it.

Last edited:

arkvoodle

Diabolical
That's actually...an almost impossible question D:

There's no way he could get the pictographs without being involved completely in the storyline, though he could always have hacked the pictobox in some way so that he could snap photos from a long distance...though that idea is a tad idiotic.

They're probably just there for the sake of it. I can understand the pictures of islands...etc, but not the characters. Just a little something that was included to keep us, or people who were interested, thinking and theorizing.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
It probably happened like this:
14.jpg

Lenzo said:
...But come now! You needn't be so surprised my young sir! It is a hobby of mine to sneak up behind people when they least expect it. It's quite an amusing diversion. Think nothing of it.

Right there. He is clearly a stalker... as we've already discussed... because there was already a thread just like this right here, so I don't know if it'd be appropriate if a moderator would kindly merge these two threads...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom