• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Lens of Truth Help

J

jdfsoccer101

i searched it up, and i found nothing.

so i'v been playing MM on an emulator for the Mac, only because i haven't been near my gamecube or N64 version in forever, and the lens of truth doesn't work. making it nearly impossible to climb up the ladder maze while trying to follow that ghost. is there any way anybody can help me out here? possibly climbing the maze and counting exactly how many steps in each direction for me? that would be amazing. thanks

EDIT: i just realized this was in the wrong subforum. my bad, is there any way to delete this so i can move the thread where it belongs?

Last edited by a moderator:

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Ah, yes, that is troublesome, and to my knowledge there's no way to fix it.
However, you can scrape by, since the Lens of Truth isn't necessarily required to beat the game.
You can get past the parts that require the Lens by watching video tutorials on the parts that need it.
But, once you get past the Snowhead area, you'll barely need it.

Also; I'm sure the mods will move the thread if needed. Though, there's also a possibility of the thread locking because, if I recall correctly, we're not supposed to talk about ROMs and such.

Here, this should be very useful to you = )

content

J

jdfsoccer101

i also figured THAT as well, which is why i was super hesitant to post this. but i desperately needed help with that. sorry for the trouble, not kill me! i don't usually use ROMs, im just away right now and have no access to my GC or 64 to play for real

J

jdfsoccer101

thanks a ton guys. i was trying to use that picture earlier from the sites excellent guides. it wasn't really helping though so im going to try that video. may i ask what the moon jump is?

J

jdfsoccer101

its not available for the N64 emulator. the NES one has game genie though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom