• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Length Estimates?

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
HW is notorious for having hundreds of hours of side content through its replayability and side modes. How do you think AoC will fare in this regard? I’m estimating about a 30-hour campaign, but I have no idea how long any side content will be, especially since AoC has only one game to draw on. What do you think? How much content would you want?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I definitely feel like the world map has the space and the potential to be packed full of content. We've already seen around 40 quests on the map in treehouse live and that was just at the beginning of the game. Now, not all of these are battle scenarios; a handful are also item deliveries and character upgrades to replace badges. But I feel like the grind to get materials for these sidequests is gonna be much more bearable than ever. We also haven't even seen if there are any other gameplay modes besides the world map yet. I feel pretty positive about the game's length.

I think it'll be a decent length but I'm not sure it'll have as much content as HW even if we take other modes into account.

We'll see though. There'll clearly be a season pass or two at some point, too, which will likely give us more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom