• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

LEGO Zelda Released December 2012???

Thanks for the link. I would really love to see a lego Zelda kit, and maybe even a Lego Zelda video game, though I don't think that game would be considered canon. LOL

Awesome! I haven't played with legos in 10 years, but I would soooooo buy these! Though they'll probably be insanely expensive, but that would be so cool to have! I wouldn't even play with them...Just let them sit there and be amazing<3<3<3

Awesome! I haven't played with legos in 10 years, but I would soooooo buy these! Though they'll probably be insanely expensive, but that would be so cool to have! I wouldn't even play with them...Just let them sit there and be amazing<3<3<3

Last edited:

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
Totally supporting that project, a Lego Hyrule Castle with a Lego Link and Zelda with a Lego Master Sword and all would be AWESOME!

I dont really want to see them make a video game out of it.. but the actual lego products with a Zelda theme? I would buy every single set ahah

E

En Dabuwya

I've seen tons of stuff by MINGLES on shapeways involving custom lego but this is just amazing. I hope he implements my mask idea.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I would love it if they made a Legos Zelda, but it's not like I would actually buy it because I don't play with Legos, but hey atleast some people would like it and that's what I like to see.

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
There is already another Zelda Lego project that has reached 10000 votes, and is currently being reviewed. It doesn't have the best graphics for the characters, but the items are awesome. I hope that Lego and Nintendo can work together so that the project becomes as good as it can possibly be. I hope that if it becomes a legitimate project, that Lego and Nintendo continue mutual work together whenever new Zelda media comes to light! GO LEGO ZELDA!!

It would be awesome if LEGO did get the liscencing from Nintendo to make Zelda LEGO. Although this is something that I really wish happened 5 years ago when I still played with LEGO...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom