• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

LEGO Zelda Released December 2012???

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Good news! For whoever has been following the LEGO zelda project on LEGO cuusoo, WE ARE HALF WAY THERE!
For those of you who don't know, LEGO Cuusoo is an official LEGO website for fans to post their LEGO ideas. If your idea gets 10,000 supporters... it will become an official LEGO product. Fans of minecraft gave LEGO minecraft 10,000 supporters, so now it is an official product.

In December 2011, member Mingles created the idea for LEGO Zelda. Four months later, today, it now has over 5,000 supporters. THAT IS HALF WAY THERE! If we keep up the pace, we will have 10,000 by August 2012. Then LEGO will take the idea and create it after about 4 months.

So at this pace, we will have Lego Zelda by DECEMBER!

Please support this project: LEGO® CUUSOO | The Legend of Zelda

Reaching 10,000 supporters doesn't necessarily mean that it will become a LEGO product. It just means that LEGO will try and get it to happen. Since Zelda is owned by Nintendo, LEGO would have to ask them if they could make the product. Though I think Nintendo would go for it. After all, it would mean more people getting to know the Zelda and then possibly buying the actual games.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Oooo, Lego Zelda, sounds fun! I love playing with legos, and adding Zelda'll make it 100% better!

Do we have any ideas on what everything will look like? Perhaps, spoilers?

Link8150

The 8150th Link
LEGO Zelda sounds like a really cool idea, although I really doubt that it will happen anytime soon. I don't think Nintendo will allow LEGO to make a Zelda LEGOs; the only way I see Nintendo allowing this is if they receive at least 50% of the profit and supervised the production. LEGO Zelda would be really cool though, you could use Ganondorf, Stalfos, Wolfos, Redeads, Zelda, Ghirahim, Vaati, Veran, Onox, the bosses, and you could build all the towns and dungeons.

T

thejohtoboy

Sounds fun because all the other lego games were decent.

Pinkfish11

Korean language student
LEGO Zelda would be so cool! We would buy every set.

And about making a LEGO Zelda video game, I don't think it's a good idea. Mainly because you can't make a video game out of a video game, because they would be the exact same (unless Lego makes up an entire new storyline)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom