• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lego Video Games

MarkaenShoque92

Hero of Hoenn
I just discovered that Lego is releasing Lord of the Rings Lego sets and a video game (that will come in October). Out of curiosity, what is your favorite Lego video game?

My personal favorite is Lego Batman. It includes the perfect amount of missions, you are able to play as all of your favorite Batman villians, and there is the best Batman music ever (in my opinion).

In no particular order:

Lego Creator Knights' Kingdom - my first ever Lego video game.
Lego Star Wars - if I had to pick one, it would be Complete Saga.
Lego Racers

Really need to try out Island and Island 2.

I actually have not played many lego video games... so I can't answer this question very well...
The normally legos I use to play with all the time when I was a kid... know that is way off topic, however I do like legos... I just haven't played too many lego based video games... :P

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Sadly I can't say I enjoy any of the Lego games. Legos are fun to play with, because you get to create whatever you want with them, but in the lego games you never get to create anything, you merely build according to what the game tells you to and it's also a rather small part of the game. As for the game concepts that have been taken and made into lego games, they are fun enough on their own, but in the lego concept you don't get the voices, the character likeness. I wish I could enjoy the lego games, but I can't. The lego brick collecting part of the game feels pointless compared to the collecting you need to do in the original games...

I got the lego starwars and pirates of the caribbean for my sister and theyre surprisingly fun! Id have to say the star wars one was better though

Hmm my favourite lego game, is from like 15 years ago lol (maybe more :P) Cant remember the name but there was a burglar guy and he would get freed by a garlic pizza if you delivered it to him. You would then be in a helicopter and yo u had to guide the police to him using donuts while slowing him done with pizza.

That being said i just remember it being my favourite :P if i played it now i'd probs be like this is ****E :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom