• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legends of the World (SU)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
All the stories of the world are comeing to life off of the paper or other medium they are from.

All characters must be orginal but can be from any story. If i feal that character at any point becomes to perfect... well if you want to find out try it in the Rp.

No unnecessary refrences. In example "Oh this reminds me of when my grandfather /cousin / other family member did this."
I'm ok with individual stories as long as they do not over take the main story
Name:

What are you:Are you an elf a ghost a vampire a human or something else

Aperance:

Abilities: natural ablitys that they are born with ex. breathing under water longer life span night vision. Magic goes under both abilities and talents.

Talents: what did you have to work at to be good at it. Metal working fletching singing playing an intrement. Magic gose in both ability and Talent

Inabilities: Something that they are not good at. If you want a natural ablity could go here as well in that your character can use magic but they are unable to do it at the same level as others of the species.

Personality:
I have a storie that in place. I will be in control of the antaginsts of the stories.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
...So basically we can be any character from anything, and there are villians we have to stop?

Or any OC, that is?

Last edited:

Lord Carlisle

He Who Shall Not be Named
Sign me up!

Name: Lord Carlisle

I am a lord.

Appearance: (Look at my signature) Tall, slender. Wears a hat, mask, and large cape, which is taken off during combat.

Abilities: Extreme agility, an amazing acrobat. Can dodge bullets. Very clever.
tumblr_ls8wa1SSmp1qekpz4.gif

Talents: Fencing or any kind of swordplay, great with machinery and capable of bulding massive robots

Inabilities: Doesn't have much in terms of raw strength.

Personality: Typically calm and reserved, but will become ballistic when someone gets in his way.

Last edited:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
...So basically we can be any character from anything, and there are villians we have to stop?

Or any OC, that is?

You have to be an OC but they can be based on anything.

Sign me up!

Name: Lord Carlisle

I am a lord.

Appearance: (Look at my signature) Tall, slender. Wears a hat, mask, and large cape, which is taken off during combat.

Abilities: Extreme agility, an amazing acrobat. Can dodge bullets. Very clever.
tumblr_ls8wa1SSmp1qekpz4.gif

Talents: Fencing or any kind of swordplay

Inabilities: Doesn't have much in terms of raw strength.

Personality: Typically calm and reserved, but will become ballistic when someone gets in his way.

Is he your own character based in the Prof Layton world?

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Name: The Artist (Maddi Smith)

What are you: Time Lady

Appearance: Long, jet back hair, deep violet eyes, slim, wears blue shirt and black yoga pants. Tan skin, usually has pencil smudges across her face

Abilities: very smart, clever, sonic, regeneration

Talents: very clever, has a sonic pencil and TARDIS, excellent artist, and is a good singer

Inabilities: People skills, controlling her anger

Personality: Narrowly escaping before Gallifrey was burned, she travels the stars, very similar to the Doctor, but she is much younger. She has saved many lives, and has befriended many would-be enemies. Her greatest fear is the Vashta Nerada.

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Hehehehehehehehe...

Time to pull out all the stops.

Time to use MY FAVORITE OC, WHO HASN'T GOTTEN TO USE HER REAL POWERS ON THIS FORUM EVER BEFORE!

Name: Kalia the Hedgehog
Species: Hedgehog (Mobian)
Appearance (at first, shhh): Dark brown quills in a half-ponytail, hazel eyes, pale muzzle. Wears a light magenta tank top, black shorts with a lavender rose printed on the left leg, and black boots.
Abilities: She can temporarily transform into any character and use their powers. THIS HAS A WEAKNESS AND ALSO WILL NOT BE SUE-ED ANYWAY. I PROMISE ON MY LIFE!
Talents: She can transform into her character of choice partway and only use their main power instead of their full arsenal, which saves energy and is more inconspicuous, but must change at least her voice, eye color and the characteristic of the character that has their main power. Also knows a LOT of characters, so has plenty of options.
Inabilities (or weaknesses): She must know the character she is to transform into, at least somewhat. She cannot transform into real life people, or most OCs. If she uses too many forms in a short enough time, she loses her ability, and is stuck in her true form (human version of her hedgehog form) for a while. In her true form, her vision is extremely blurry and she can barely see, and is also weak and weaponless.
Personality: Easily excited, easily worried, easily angered, and just emotional in general. Very kind, and tries to look out for others. Usually fails miserably, or at least she feels so. Strong sense of justice, but a bit cowardly when not fully prepared. Doesn't like people knowing about her true form. It's half a paranoid phobia, half a game of 'how-long-can-I-keep-the-secret?'.

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE CAN I USE HER?! PLEEEEEEASE! I PROMISE I WON'T SUE! I SWEAR! PLEEEEEEEEASE!

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Hehehehehehehehe...

Time to pull out all the stops.

Time to use MY FAVORITE OC, WHO HASN'T GOTTEN TO USE HER REAL POWERS ON THIS FORUM EVER BEFORE!

Name: Kalia the Hedgehog
Species: Hedgehog (Mobian)
Appearance (at first, shhh): Dark brown quills in a half-ponytail, hazel eyes, pale muzzle. Wears a light magenta tank top, black shorts with a lavender rose printed on the left leg, and black boots.
Abilities: She can temporarily transform into any character and use their powers. THIS HAS A WEAKNESS AND ALSO WILL NOT BE SUE-ED ANYWAY. I PROMISE ON MY LIFE!
Talents: She can transform into her character of choice partway and only use their main power instead of their full arsenal, which saves energy and is more inconspicuous, but must change at least her voice, eye color and the characteristic of the character that has their main power. Also knows a LOT of characters, so has plenty of options.
Inabilities (or weaknesses): She must know the character she is to transform into, at least somewhat. She cannot transform into real life people, or most OCs. If she uses too many forms in a short enough time, she loses her ability, and is stuck in her true form (human version of her hedgehog form) for a while. In her true form, her vision is extremely blurry and she can barely see, and is also weak and weaponless.
Personality: Easily excited, easily worried, easily angered, and just emotional in general. Very kind, and tries to look out for others. Usually fails miserably, or at least she feels so. Strong sense of justice, but a bit cowardly when not fully prepared. Doesn't like people knowing about her true form. It's half a paranoid phobia, half a game of 'how-long-can-I-keep-the-secret?'.

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE CAN I USE HER?! PLEEEEEEASE! I PROMISE I WON'T SUE! I SWEAR! PLEEEEEEEEASE!

I'll give it a chance.
This may not apply but if there is more then one character for the world of the one is over powered they will be effected.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Thank you! THANK YOU!

And I don't quite get what you mean in the next part... Can you rephrase it or something?

Lord Carlisle

He Who Shall Not be Named
You have to be an OC but they can be based on anything.

Is he your own character based in the Prof Layton world?

He's got Descole's appearance, but he is my own character. I went back to edit his talents, so check that out. I also need people for my own RP SU, so could you check that out, musicfan?

Last edited:

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Name: Chance
Race: Meddler
Appearance: Tall, athletic build, at first glance, his hair looks white, but it's really every shade of every color, luminous green eyes, wears a white shirt and brown pants.
Abilities: Can fly, time travel, teleport, and see the future. However, if he forms an emotional connections, he loses most of them.
Talent: Intelligent, clever
Inabilities: He's completely complexed by other people.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Name: Viper Aldánya

What are you: Elf

Appearance: Long, jet back hair, darker skin, eyes the color of rainclouds, pointed ears. She is slim and quite pretty. She wears a dark green tunic, black pants, black boots with two concealed knives in each. She has a long scar across her face and two in an X across her back

Abilities: Magic, master assassin, master thief, night vision, can turn into a fox, snake, and dragon

Talents: Magic, master assassin, master thief, plays the lute, and is a good singer

Inabilities: People skills, controlling her magic at times of anger

Personality: She has a shorter temper, due to the magic of knives that destroy a soul. She cannot lose hers, so only a portion of her soul is gone. She houses the soul of seven goddesses, sometimes causing drastic mood swings if one decides to take over. ((This will NOT cause GMing, they're practically immortal humans, they have their flaws.)) She will help others that need it, though, and occasionally plays music to calm down.s

approved

He's got Descole's appearance, but he is my own character. I went back to edit his talents, so check that out. I also need people for my own RP SU, so could you check that out, musicfan?

approved

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Name: Chance
Race: Meddler
Appearance: Tall, athletic build, at first glance, his hair looks white, but it's really every shade of every color, luminous green eyes, wears a white shirt and brown pants.
Abilities: Can fly, time travel, teleport, and see the future. However, if he forms an emotional connections, he loses most of them.
Talent: Intelligent, clever
Inabilities: He's completely complexed by other people.

To much on one character. Get rid of 2 of the abilities or increase the difficulty of useing them for the character.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I dunno, he could get away with 1 and a half. IMO, an O that no one has to actually listen to, he could just get rid of the time travel, and only see the future in his dreams or something.

That could be good.

IMO.

That no one has to listen to.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
I left a gaping weakness. If he even forms a friendship, he'll only have extremely good eyesight and the ability to jump really high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom