• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legends of Carabu (sign-ups)

Legends of Carabu (care-uh-boo), my 1st works of fiction on ZD. Please support me in this! :)

To start off, I'm gonna need application forms from people who want to be in this. This is what you need to have:

Name:
Race(Carubian,Takamian, or Xionian, zee-oh-nee-uhn, or come up with the other 6 races, 2 have to be evil, 2 have to be city-people, 2 have to be farmer-people like where Joey lives, I'll use the first 6 everyone gives me) :
Weapon:
Powers(skills):
Title(what people call you if you're aall-mighty, all-powerful. if you aren't, they call you by your name, for example, Sage of Light, Sage of Darkness, dont go too crazty with this, though! ;)):
Additional Info(optional):

And I'd like to have all of these forms filled out by the.... lets see, how about the... 10th of October. That gives everyoen a little over a month to do this.

I'll start off the story so you guys can see if you like it and want to be in it. ZeldaHuman, this is for you! (you'll see how soon enough :right: )

LEGENDS OF CARABU:
EPISODE 1

One fine, summer day, a young boy of 13 named Joey sat in the fields of his hometown, Carabu. The lush, green fields covered a large area of the world he lived in. This world isn't like ours: we're not even CLOSE to being where it is and as upgraded in tech it is. It's not even in our galaxy, The Mily Way, it's in a whole different one, called "Galaxy Omega", as it is the biggest, techiest galaxy out there. It has more things than our minds can even comprehend, worlds greater than you can imagine. One of the worlds holds the lands of Carabu, Takami, and Xeno. This world is known as "Gaia". Carabu is the lush greenery of Gaia. Takami is the part of Gaia with big, busy cities. Xion is the land no one dares venture to, the land of torture and terror. The other 2 worlds in Galaxy Omega are called "Yoran" and "Terre". Each world has their own version of each other, one third busy cities, one third lush greenery, the last third torturous and cruel. Now back to Joey: he sat in the green fields, enjoying the scenery of the cities at the end of the foothills. He saw a shadow above him. Joey turned around and saw his girlfriend, Savannah. "Oh, hey, Savannah!" Joey said. "Hey, Joey, whatcha doin?" Savannah replied. "Just looking out at Takami." Joey turned his head towards the cities. "Oh, mind if I sit with you?" "Not at all." Joey moved over so Savannah could sit down. They stayed silent for a while. About 10 minutes later, Joey saw something out of the corner of his eye. "What was that?" he got up. "What was what?" Savannah asked. "I saw something over there." Joey pointed at a large boulder. Savannah got up. "Let's go check it out then."

When they reached the boulder, they were puzzled. "How are we supposed to move this?" Joey asked. "Let's just try." Savannah pushed the boulder. Joey did, too. With their combined strength, they managed to push the boulder just enough to open a crevice big enough for someone to crawl through. So, they did. The cave was narrow and dark. Occasionally, the two bumped into walls, but soon enough, they came to an opening in the tunnel lit my a lamp. They crawled out. There was someone sitting in a chair in front of a fireplace, looking as if he was reading something.Joey and Savannah quietly came closer to the chair. Abruptly, the man jumped up and held his hand out towards the couple. "Haro-tabu-nashi!" A blue beam of light shot towards Joey. As soon as it hit him, he froze solid. "JOEY!" Savannah yelled. "Haro-tabu-nashi!" Savannah was frozen in less than a second. "What a predicament you two are in... BWAHAHAHA!!"

Now it's time for you guys to sign up and I'll decide what role you play in the story and I'll decide who this strange man is.

Let's keep Legends of Carabu going, guys!

:zora: ~Linkanon~ :zora:

Last edited:
Okay, here's mine!

Name: Sela Alaan
Race: Carubian
Weapons: dual swords
Powers: earth abilities (similar to earthbending)
Title: Sage of Earth (if not, Keeper of Keys)
Additional info: she's very friendly, but kind of a loner, and doesn't accept help unless it's absolutely necessary. She walks around barefoot wherever possible

Okay, edited ALL THE THINGS! Not really, just fixed what I had to put in.

Last edited:
I'll join.

Name: Aconar Tarris
Race: Human
Weapons: Two short swords
Powers: As in magic? Then wind power, can control wind currents.
Title: Um, not really sure either. Let's say Holder of the Triforce of Courage.
Additional info: A quiet guy, only talks when there's something important to say, but can get very violent in battle.

Okay, here's mine!

Name: Sela Alaan
Race: What races are there?
Weapons: What exactly are you looking for?
Powers: Again, what are you looking for?
Title: Um, not sure since you only put down two. Keeper of Keys (for now)
Additional info: she's very friendly, but kind of a loner, and doesn't accept help unless it's absolutely necessary. She walks around barefoot wherever possible

I'll edit the other stuff in once I know what you're looking for exactly.

Races: Well... Hylian, maybe? No, Carubian (like Joey), Takamian (city people), Xionian (zee-oh-nee-uhn, evil, cruel a.k.a. bad guy), or come up with a name for a place on one of the other two planets (there are 3 parts of each world, and 3 worlds, whoever comes up with 6 names for parts of Yoran and Terre are what I'll use)
Weapons: Anything that's like... a sword, gun, whatever.
Powers: Like xmajorax said, I'm looking for magic powers, and also any specia lpower you might have for things other than fighting, like being psychic (I can only have so many psychics, so I'll go with 3 poeple who want to be psychic), or can fish, or is sporty. So basically, "powers" are skills, I'll edit that from the form.
Title: What people call you by if you're all-mighty, or all-powerful, Joey will soon be called: SPOILER! SPOILER! "King of the Light" SPOILER! SPOILER! If you're just a regular person, they call you by your name.

Hope this helps! :)

EDIT: I just edited the form at the top, Hope it helps! ;)

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Here's mine!:D

Name: Abigale O'Harra
Race: Carubian
Weapon: Dagger
Powers(skills): has good hand to hand fighting
Title: None:D
Additional Info(optional): Is a girl. Has short red hair to her ears, red eyes, red skirt to her knees, a white shirt, brown boots, thin body, five and a half feet tall, tan skin and brown gloves. Has dagger at her side. Likes Joey but doesn't show it because he already has a girlfriend(if you'll allow that). Her personality is she isn't rude, she is nice and consideres other peoples feelings, is smart, and not fooled easily. Is a good friend of Joey and Savannah(If you'll allow that).

Hope you can use her!:D

Additional Info(optional): Likes Joey but doesn't show it because he already has a girlfriend(if you'll allow that). Her personality is she isn't rude, she is nice and consideres other peoples feelings, is smart, and not fooled easily. Is a good friend of Joey and Savannah(If you'll allow that).

Hope you can use her!:D

Cours I'll allow it, and of course I'll put her in! :)

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Name: Aris Razen
Race: Presumably human, or whatever 'normal' is here.
Weapon: Variety of weapons including a sword, crossbow, knives, and a choke wire.
Powers: Can control molecules and matter, so, he can solidify objects, liquify them, bend them easily, etc.
Title: Master Observer
Additional info: Watches the events of the story unfold, only interferes in the most important and delicate affairs, it is unknown what side he is on.

Name:Zelda Hunter
Race: The Takamian
Weapon: Nunchucks, Sword, Laser
Skills: Being a Ninja.
Powers: Turn invisible, climb walls, do flips and stnuff :D
Title: You just got NINJA'D
Additional Info.: He has an embarrasing back-story. (You make that up in your story ;))

Thanks ^^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom