• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Legends Beginning of game footage

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
from what i can see it'll be pretty good but you lose a fair bit in the way of graphics in this port, but that's to be expected, i am looking forward to that swapping midgame mechanic.

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
from what i can see it'll be pretty good but you lose a fair bit in the way of graphics in this port, but that's to be expected, i am looking forward to that swapping midgame mechanic.
As am i i am looking foward to all the new characters i will be able to play as.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I do like the swapping thing. That's something I really missed. The graphics though are mweh. And is it me or did they remove the cutscene in which Volga is about to kill Link and Impa off? Or did they make it possible to disable cutscenes?

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
I do like the swapping thing. That's something I really missed. The graphics though are mweh. And is it me or did they remove the cutscene in which Volga is about to kill Link and Impa off? Or did they make it possible to disable cutscenes?
I noticed that i assume they took it off just for this video in the hopes of not spoiling the game for anyone and did anyone notice that they took away the finisher when link is about to defeat dodongo and volga

The switch mechanic alone wil put it above the wii u version for me lol. But i will still play the new characters sometimes on the u version, just to see their beautiful HD renders and flashy moves:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom