• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legends Arceus DLC: What Would You Add?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Leaks suggest that PLA is already set to have DLC, so what would you like to see added?

The first and most important thing I would add is Furret. I need my boy. He's the only one of my top faves not currently in. Aside from that, I want the og forms of the starters in, as well as the rest of the starters in general. I also want a new area. Some kind of underground or off the coast place that's very labyrinthine and sprawling and maybe with procedurally generated challenges to keep you coming back. Should be full of new Pokemon and plenty of trainers to battle. Also, I want more cosmetics, hair and clothes alike.

What are some things you all would like to see?

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Well, the battle island makes the most sense (I mentioned the underground being carved out by the old man in eterna city so that won't exist yet) and since the battle system isn't all that competitive, maybe it can just be another area with new Pokemon and quests. Like the survival area starts as an outpost

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom