• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker 2

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
I have to say this as a critic, but I recommend rewriting the whole thing and put a lot more detail. I find some of your writing bland without detail. You would want to pull us into the story, make it feel like we where there. That's the only thing that you need to work on, other than that, it's all good^^

I have to say this as a critic, but I recommend rewriting the whole thing and put a lot more detail. I find some of your writing bland without detail. You would want to pull us into the story, make it feel like we where there. That's the only thing that you need to work on, other than that, it's all good^^

Yeah, I see what you mean. Although, I kinda figured that I wouldn't have to add too much detail since I didn't make up any new characters except the shadow figure, which I want to keep a mystery. But still, I should've added more detail, your right. I hope you could still enjoy the story.

Here's the chapter 13 for all my fans out there!:)

13: Terror and the Twinrova

Only two sounds filled the night air. One was the waves, that were getting bigger, crashing down. They were like large, blue, rippled walls. Another tsunami was coming.

The other noise was Tetra screaming.

"I know what I saw, Byrne! It was you!"

"Byrne...why?" Anjean's lip was quivering with sadness.

"It wasn't me!" Byrne protested. "He wants you to think it was."

"Then who is he?" Tetra asked, raising a brow.

"I don't know," Byrne said with fear in his voice, "but you have to believe me!"

"I want to, Byrne, I really do, but I just can't," Anjean said. And for a moment it seemed like Anjean was about to cry. Then, after a moment of silence, she did.

Meanwhile, our hero Link was traveling by train to the Water Realm in southeast Hyrule to get the Wind Waker.

He came to a bridge and noticed two small dots coming at him. They were getting bigger, and Link noticed one was blue and one was red. Then, they came into full view.

The blue-haired one was Kotake, and the red-haired one was Koume. Together they are known as the Twinrova.

Link prepared for battle.

The Twinrova rode on the broomsticks. Koume shot a ball of fire at Link and it hit the Spirit Train.

Three more hits and I'm toast, Link thought.

Kotake shot a ball of ice at Link. He shot a cannonball at it and the ice attached to it and hit Koume! Now Link knew what to do.

Link continued this until he had hit both three times. They both fell far down. Finally, Link came to the end of the bridge.

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
When are you going to write more? I feel sad and demoted from sheer awesomeness.

P.S. I am crazy, and sometimes my writing is complete nonsense. Just confirming that! :)

I don't know when the next chapter will be up. I've been busy this whole week with basketball so I'll probably write the next chapter on Saturday.

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
...for me, Saturday has been, and gone. I know how it is though, to be that busy.
As Ferrus says in Spirit Tracks, You know how it is with procrastination. It always sneaks up on you just when you're trying to start something big! :)

I have decided to discontinue this story because I rarely get on ZD anymore. If you would like to hear the end of the story or have a question about the story say so on here.

Yeah I will, so basically here's what happens:

Link goes to a Pirate Fortress in the Water Realm to get the Wind Waker and stops the tsunami with it. Then, he rushes to the top of the Tower of Spirits where Tetra, Anjean and Byrne are being held hostage by the Shadow Figure. The Shadow Figure then reveals himself to be...........Dark Link! He tells Link that he was controlling Linebeck and the Twinrova. A fight breaks out between the two and Link finds out that everything Link does, Dark Link mirrors. So, Link musters up his courage and plunges his sword into Dark Link's chest which then happens to Link, too. Later at the hospital wing of Hyrule Castle, Tetra was saying her last goodbyes to Link until Aryll came with her newfound fairy and her and Link's grandma. Aryll uses her fairy to heal Link back to life, who then tells everyone that she is Navi, fairy of the Hero of Time. Aryll tells Link that he owes her one so he finally gives her back her telescope. Tetra delivers her and Link's newborn daughter, who they name Navi after the fairy. They all live happily ever after with Navi the fairy chatting their ears off about the Hero of Time.

THE END

So did you like the ending? Did you like the whole story in general? Did you expect the Shadow Figure to be Dark Link? Tell me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom