• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker 2

Here's chapters 10 and 11:

10: Lon Lon Ranch

Link said his goodbyes and set off. Tetra had given him her Pirate's Charm from Link's first adventure.

"Link," she started, talking through her Charm, "you must go to the Lost Woods. That is where the Master Sword is.

Link nodded as if Tetra could see him and set off on the Spirit Train which had been loaned to him by Anjean.

About halfway through, Link had spotted a ranch. He slowed to a stop at it.

"Sorry, no visitors here. Under construction," a tall man with a mustache said.

Link had a puzzled look on his face.

"Lon Lon Ranch is being turned into Whittleton Village," the man said.

Link nodded, turned around, and left. He hopped on board the Spirit Train and set a course for the Lost Woods.

11: The Lost Woods

Which way do I go? Link asked himself.

There was no clue as to which way to go. On both sides of the tracks it was just a sea of brown and green.

Link was deep in thought when a Skulltula dropped down in front of him. It turned around to show its back and Link finally got the clue he needed.

There was an arrow on the Skulltula's back!

Link turned that way and didn't get lost! He kept doing this until he reached a clearing.

Inside the clearing was none other than Linebeck. Also in the clearing was the Master Sword.

"You finally reached here," Linebeck said. He wasn't himself.

Link nodded.

Tetra spoke through the Pirate's Charm, "Link! Hit him with the Master Sword."

Link ran over and pulled on the Master Sword with all his might and the Master Sword came out of its pedestal.

Linebeck attacked, but Link parried.

"What...happened?" Linebeck had returned to being himself.

"Why did you do this Linebeck?" Tetra asked.

"He...he controlled me," Linebeck replied, pointing up.

Link turned around and looked up. Sitting on a high tree branch was the shadow figure.

To be continued...

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
OMG!!! AWESOME!
Love how the story is coming on. Who is the shadow figure? is it byrne?:)
Can't wait to see more!

P.S. Im also a big fan of the story! Write it for my and the others sake! :D:D:D:D:D:lol:

Ok guys, finally wrote chapter 12.:) I've been busy with basketball and an exam(which I got a 100% on:)) but I finally got it done. Here it is:

12: Escape

"Shh! Be quiet!" Anjean whispered.

"Fine, but hurry up!" Tetra said.

Anjean and the Lokomos untied Tetra and her pirates.

Just as they were almost out the door, a Phantom appeared in front of them. Then, as if from nowhere, a dark figure came behind it and killed it.

"Thank you, Byrne," Anjean said.

"Your welcome, master," Byrne replied.

"Who are you?" Tetra asked.

"Byrne," he said, "Lokomo in training."

"How many of you are there?" Tetra asked sarcastically.

"Just us seven," said Anjean. "A more important question is, how did you get here, Byrne?"

"I was chained on the roof. Once I got all my energy back, I broke the chains. It was nothin'."

"And Tetra," Anjean started, "how did you get tied up in the Tower of Spirits?"

"We were kidnapped in our sleep. The shadow figure took my Pirate's Charm, but I finally found out who he is."

"And...?" Anjean was intrigued.

"It's a long story."

"I have time."

To be continued...
Next chapter(s): I have no clue
You like?

Aha, I won't say it is, I won't say it isn't. I won't say I'm saying it is, and I won't say I'm using reverse-psychology to make you think that I know that you could possibly be right on the whereabouts of the mysterious shadow figure of whom we are all suspicious.:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom