• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker 2

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
!!!!!!:lol:
Love it! My sister and I couldn't stop laughing when we read; "Mario is da weena!" :lol::lol::lol:
Awesome cameo. Can't WAIT to hear rest of story.:) p.s. I'd really like it if you included Byrne. He specifically said he had a century to train, and Tetra & Link would have arrived a century before ST (says the Zelda of that time). So, it kinda fits in.
:clap:good job on the fanfic.
p.s. LINK asked linebeck to get the sword and wind waker. Link TALKS?

@Zelda's Child: He talks but it's never in quotes it's always hidden

@THP: Just a cameo I thought would be cool.

Chapters 8 and 9 will be typed later today:)

Here's chapters 8 and 9 for all of my fans(espicially you Master Makar:))

8: The News

Link could barely lift his eyelids. They felt like giant stones.

"He's awake!" the nurse announced.

Tetra, Niko and Anjean were all sitting in a half circle around Link's bed.

"Should we tell him?" Anjean whispered.

Link groaned weakly.

They ignored him. Tetra said, "Yeah, I will."

Link was fully awake now.

"Link," Tetra started, "the Master Sword and Wind Waker are gone. And so is Linebeck."

Link was surprised and confused. He would never do that, Link thought.

"I'll give you a minute," Tetra said calmly.

Link got so deep in thought that he fell asleep again.

9: Training

The long six weeks was finally over. Link's arm was still pretty numb and sore, but nothing could stop Link's courage.

Anjean had brought Link the Lokomo Sword, and he was already training with it. He was practicing in the guards' quarters. He had almost regained all of his core attacks, the slash, the stab, the jump attack. All he needed was the spin attack.

Link swinged at the stacks of hay made to look like people. He screamed and whined at every swing. It was painful, but Link knew he would need his signature attack for his quest.

The plan was for Link to retrieve the Master Sword and Wind Waker. Then, go kill the shadow figure.

It didn't sound like much, but it would sure be tough.

Three more, and I'll be good, Link thought.

The first was pretty good. The second was better and Link got a weird tingling sensation. The third was incredible!

Link felt like he could take on anything, but he didn't know that anything wasn't what he would have to take on.

To be continued...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom