• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker 2

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
I don't know what Panda means by the next Harry Potter, but I agree with them.

You just can't expect you're fan fic to be the new Harry Potter!= (meaning) You can't expect your fan fic to be so big that everyone in the whole world will talk about it and be loyal fans to you and build temples to honor your fan fic. and you.

Okay, I'll keep writing. I'm glad I have a couple loyal fans:) Chapter 7 will be up soon. It's kinda long. (That's what she said lol)

Okay I'm done writing this. I only have 2 fans and the story isn't turning out how I expected it to. If you would like to know how it ends ask me.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH IT!!!!! When I tried to quit "Zelda's Diary- the 7 years" and "The Legend of Zelda- The Chain of Memories" everyone protested I shouldn't. I'm not the best writer on ZD nor the worst, but you're not bad. Writers don't write for the fame and glory, good writers write for the fun of imagination and creativity. My fan fics got too old, too elaborate ideas. (I still am planning on rewriting them, though) Writers write for their fans, you just can't expect much of your fans, the views matter. If people took their time out of their day to read your fan fics, then that's all you need. Don't expect way too much from your fans and readers, but my effing point about this rant is that when I quit, (or at least tried) everyone protested. I didn't get any replies or anything on how well I was doing, but you have more fans, more people who like it from the replies. You're letting your fans down. If you still want to quit, fine, but don't expect me to rant again on the next fan fic that you stop writing.

Here's the long awaited chapter 7:) It took me a while because my first draft I accidentally had Link talk:lol::

7: Linebeck

"Six weeks!" Tetra exclaimed. She had just learned how long Link would have to stay in the hospital.

"Sorry, Your Highness," the nurse said. "That's the least amount of time."

"But we need to find that shadow figure! Link obviously can't, Gonzo can't, no offense."

"None taken," he sighed.

Tetra continued, "Niko doesn't know how to use a sword, nor any of my other pirates, and I uh...can't."

Niko got an idea, "I can go find someone."

"Please do, Niko. Thank you."

"Don't sweat it, Miss Tetra."

"Mrs. Tetra."

"Sorry."

"Just go find someone."

Niko and the other pirates left.

Three hours later, Tetra and Anjean were still sitting by Link's side.

Then, he woke up.

"Link!" Tetra shrieked. "You're awake!"

He nodded weakly.

The nurse came running in. "Don't expect him to talk, he lost a lot of blood."

"I don't expect him to anyway," Tetra smirked.

Link smiled.

Tetra leaned in and whispered, "I love you," then kissed him on the cheek.

Link blushed, his cheeks fiery red.

Then, Niko came in. He had two men behind him.

One of the men was a short, fat, mustachioed man with a red hat with an M on the front, blue overalls and a red shirt. The other was Linebeck.

"Link?" Linebeck questioned.

Link nodded.

"Linebeck!" Tetra now remembered him.

"That's me. Greatest warrior in all of Hyrule."

Link and Tetra both rose a brow.

"At least second."

Tetra rolled her eyes. "And you are?" she asked the mustachioed man.

He didn't say anything.

"Hmm, another quiet one," she said laughing.

Link was mad, but he had to laugh.

"Mario's da weena!" the man jumped in the air with one fist up.

"Um, okay," said Tetra. "What can you two do?"

Linebeck shrugged.

The mystery man, Mario, shot a fireball out of his hand. It luckily didn't catch anything on fire.

"What were you thinking?" questioned Tetra.

Mario did a backflip out the window.

"That was weird," Tetra said.

Linebeck grimaced, "So now I have to do it?"

"Why'd you come if you don't want to?"

Linebeck turned and looked at Niko. "I thought the guy looked familiar," he started, "now I know why."

Link asked Linebeck to get his Wind Waker and Master Sword and bring them to him.

Linebeck sighed, "Fine," and left the hospital wing.

"You need to get some more sleep," Tetra told Link.

He nodded and fell right asleep.

To be continued...
What do you think? Are you glad I kept on writing?:)

I might quit writing this because I don't seem to have many fans:(
You shouldn't write things purely for fans. You should keep writing if you enjoy it, and you probably shouldn't be writing in the first place if you don't enjoy it. ;)

It's kinda long. (That's what she said lol)
I approve. :xd:

Sorry I took so long to getting around to reading this, HoT.

For your first fanfic, this is definitely impressive. Is this the first thing you've written in general, too? This is easily ten times above my first works. I'm impressed. :)

Keep writing, man, you'll only get better and the better you get the more fans you'll draw. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom