• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Wii Motion Plus Remake.

Z

Zoralis

While i was RePlaying my TP i had noticed what perfect Motion some items moved for a Wii Motion Plus game. For example. Ball & Chain, in order to swirl around you swing the Wii Remote around in the air like a lasso and launch foward to toss ball at enemy(of course locking on with Z and probably move the pointer around with the analog stick). The game would be a Great remake, what i personaly think, it'd get a good heads up start for people that are new for Zelda and can try both Tp and SS in a motion Playing game expeirence. With the Gale Boomerang, you lock on by aiming still and to throw at enemy or item you shake the Wii remote horizontally. Dominion Rod, just like Tennis or table tennis. Fishing Rod, if they added a rell they we would use the nunchuk and place it next to the remote and rotate it in a circle form to reel in fish. Slingshot, pull the nunchuk back a few inches while holding Z and release it to fire. add a grabin effect to a bottle and if you shake the wii remote you scoop or catch something. Hero's Bow stays the same, same with clawshots. With hawkeye you twist wii remote Right to zoom in and Twist left to zoom out. Tell me your thoughts would it make a great remake or bad, why and why not? My brother also shared the idea of Giving Malo Mart a small side shop to allow upgrades for weapons like in SS, but that would have big chances of not hapening.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
There's really no reason for a remake. Twilight Princess wasn't designed for the Wii MotionPlus, so if it were to be remade for it, it wouldn't be Twilight Princess anymore. Main reason being it was designed for the GameCube, not the Wii. The Wii version is just a port and was made so the game would get more sales. (Face it, TP wouldn't have gotten near the amount of purchases it did without it being released on the Wii. The GameCube was dead before TP was released.)

geek4887

The Unknown
I would half agree with Juicie J. But imagine how better TP would become if it got new and improved controls? It would greatly improve the gameplay. Hey, forget remaking it for the Wii. Why not for the Wii U? With HD graphics, well, it's gonna be a very gorgeous game! Wow, now that you said that, I wonder if that would actually happen. I think it would take a while though, considering that Operation Moonfall hasn't had much success.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
But imagine how better TP would become if it got new and improved controls? It would greatly improve the gameplay.

The way the world is interacted with and how enemies are fought would have to change along with it. That's why it wouldn't be Twilight Princess anymore. It'd be a Twilight Princess 2.0, and that's the last sort of thing that needs to happen to Zelda (with any game).

I really don't care for the motion controls. Thats why I beat TP on gamecube. If they were to remake it, they should make an option for gamecube controllers, like Brawl and Mario Kart.

O

Ocarina of Time

I really don't care for the motion controls. Thats why I beat TP on gamecube. If they were to remake it, they should make an option for gamecube controllers, like Brawl and Mario Kart.

Yes gamecube is christ tier !!!!!!!!!

I REALLY disliked Skywards controls,The only reason why is because I HAD TO RECALIBRATE EVERY TEN SECONDS. I swing left, he charges up a skyward strike. I wished they added a controller option. I would have been satisfied using the classic controller over the wii mote

I REALLY disliked Skywards controls,The only reason why is because I HAD TO RECALIBRATE EVERY TEN SECONDS. I swing left, he charges up a skyward strike. I wished they added a controller option. I would have been satisfied using the classic controller over the wii mote

But the whole glory in Skyward Sword was offering the deepest motion controls on the market and in that respect, it succeeded.

And a remake of Twilight Princess just for glorified motion controls is unneeded.

TP's motion controls are an example of how to make bad motion controls, SS is how to make good, however: there should always be a controller option, as your hands can get tired when your a fat nerd

MW7

Those are some good ideas, but I think they would have to pretty much redesign most of the game to make it work as JuicieJ said. Also I personally think Twilight Princess is one of the worst games in the series so if they were going to remake a game with motion controls I'd want Majora's Mask or Wind Waker. Better yet, a whole new game is what I'd want. Twilight Princess 2.0 would be good, but I'd much rather have Nintendo spend resources on something new (and stop contemplating a MM remake- just release a port on 3ds already).

Deeds

no text
I disagree. I would prefer if Nintendo spent more time on a new and exclusive Zelda game, than re-creating an already, amazing game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom